2022 5 star DE Enai White Offered

Advertisement
I love the offer but it's a year away. Hopefully we can start building the relationship with the kid now.

Bump! So what's the deal here? Are we talking? Can we get a visit? I don't want to hear how it's unrealistic either. It should be obvious to any high end P5 caliber DE prospect. The DE position is a glory position in the Miami defense and the position just lends itself to major productivity in this scheme.

These elite DE's should realize that everything they need to go to the next level is right here at UM. The national brand, the exposure, the coaching, the facilities, the attacking scheme ect....

They should also realize that they don't have to go to places like OSU, Clemson or Alabaga in order to accomplish what they want. None of those places offer the atmosphere, the women, the beach, the women, the plentiful opportunities to profit from the new NCAA rule relating to your brand, the women.......

It should be the other way around. All these 4 and 5 star DE prospects should be lining up and banging down our door for the chance to get a commitable offer.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Lol

Why else would a high ranked kid from Philly play Football at College Station?

I can't wait for that whole situation along their DL to blow up in their faces. So many highly rated kids brought in and only 3-4 spots for them to go lol. Going to be a bunch of people questioning the "promises" that were made by Jimbo during this season lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On behalf of Cuckbo I just want to say the mere suggestion of this is insulting and highly offensive

I can't wait for that whole situation along their DL to blow up in their faces. So many highly rated kids brought in and only 3-4 spots for them to go lol. Going to be a bunch of people questioning the "promises" that were made by Jimbo during this season lol.
Soon come. . . that time bomb is ticking louder by the hour. I’m told last night that Auburn has 4 players that Alabaga paid just to visit there. One of the young men is a player Prime coached in high school. I will have my popcorn ready.

Advertisement
On behalf of Cuckbo I just want to say the mere suggestion of this is insulting and highly offensive
km_20220524-1_1080p_1.gif

Advertisement
Back