2021 WR Roderick Daniels Jr receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Roderick-Daniels-46080842/

5'9 160lbs 3-star WR out of Texas, goes to 6A school Duncanville (same school as Ennis Rakestraw)

Dynamic track athlete, versatile speedster with 4.45 speed, had 47rec 749yds & 7TD's receiving, with 557yds & 6TD's rushing. He's also a great Punt returner as well. He's an electric playmaker with great burst & acceleration in the open field, once he sees space he's gone, pure burner 🔥🔥🔥.

Reminds me of Marquise Goodwin.

Holds offers from Utah, Arkansas, Kansas, Houston, Colorado St & SMU (when Lash was there).

Advertisement
Love it! That is some speed for your mf'n *** right there! Just a matter of time before UT/TAMU/OU/Ok State/Baylor etc come calling. Glad we got on him "early".
OK St & Baylor definitely, but Texas & TAMU are going to be after quite a few WR's in state a little further up the board, because as you know TX is loaded at WR for 21 class.

Depending on who we hire at WR coach with some of the names being mentioned having connections to TX in the Air Raid Offense, I actually like our chances with this kid if the season goes as we all hope.

Obviously, he probably stays close to home, but who knows, maybe if King is the real deal this season we're able to snatch him outta TX.

I think we'll be getting a few from TX in the '21 class.
I've been hoping for us to do so for the last 3 years.

Now with Lashlee, I think it's finally gonna happen, if we can forge a pipeline into Texas & combine that with the talent we can get in FLA, we might mess around & start taking annual trips to Charlotte in December.

Advertisement

https://247sports.com/Player/Roderick-Daniels-46080842/

5'9 160lbs 3-star WR out of Texas, goes to 6A school Duncanville (same school as Ennis Rakestraw)

Dynamic track athlete, versatile speedster with 4.45 speed, had 47rec 749yds & 7TD's receiving, with 557yds & 6TD's rushing. He's also a great Punt returner as well. He's an electric playmaker with great burst & acceleration in the open field, once he sees space he's gone, pure burner 🔥🔥🔥.

Reminds me of Marquise Goodwin.

Holds offers from Utah, Arkansas, Kansas, Houston, Colorado St & SMU (when Lash was there).

Tyreek Hill all I thought about

Tyreek Hill all I thought about
He reminds me of Marquise Goodwin who was another Texas speedster & was dynamic track athlete in HS.

Both were 3-star kids coming out of HS, Goodwin is from Lubbock TX & Roderick is from Dallas, but they're both 5'9 160+ kids that are absolute speed demons.

Advertisement
Nice offer...If you aren't getting Yul Brown and the Tampa kid Williams isn't interested. This is the same type of player
Exactly.

Lil Yul is SEC bound & Mario Williams is headed to Oklahoma, that leaves us with Christian Leary who is making an early decision by June, which means we still have some work to do considering other schools are in the lead, UF/Tenn.

So the next best thing is to substitute for the local kids who aren't interested in us right away with Texas kids who are familiar with Lashlee & won't be as hesitant to jump on board.

As of now, all we're contending for with Rod is TTech & SMU, obviously it's still real early but get this kid down for a visit this Spring let him watch practice & invite him to Paradise, build that relationship & we can possibly get a big time steal down the line.

Exactly.

Lil Yul is SEC bound & Mario Williams is headed to Oklahoma, that leaves us with Christian Leary who is making an early decision by June, which means we still have some work to do considering other schools are in the lead, UF/Tenn.

So the next best thing is to substitute for the local kids who aren't interested in us right away with Texas kids who are familiar with Lashlee & won't be as hesitant to jump on board.

As of now, all we're contending for with Rod is TTech & SMU, obviously it's still real early but get this kid down for a visit this Spring let him watch practice & invite him to Paradise, build that relationship & we can possibly get a big time steal down the line.

Maybe Alexis has that type of ability too...Different build and style, but the home run/speed/make you miss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back