2021 WR Lynarise Elpheage receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Lynaris-Elpheage-72922/

5'9 165lbs unranked ATH out of New Orleans, goes to 4A school GW Carver.

Dual sport athlete that runs track & plays football.

Versatile athlete that plays WR, CB, PR & KR. Had 54rec 601yds receiving & 448yds in KR's, plus had 9PBU's on Defense. In 3 years total as a starter has had 166rec 1,845yds & 16TD's receiving.

Fast; runs an unofficial 4.49 40 with a 4.18 shuttle with a 36inch vert & clocked a 10.87 100m & a 52.5 400m.

Kid is dynamic quick twitch speedster with explosiveness, doesn't have to gear down to get in & out of his breaks, comes out of his release at full speed & has very good change of direction in full stride. Has burners & takes the top off of the defense as a deep threat WR. Is a Y-slot, but can also be an outside WR at X or Z. He actually kinda reminds me of JT4.

Total sleeper prospect. He also visited Miami back in January for the 7v7 tournaments earlier this year, plays for the LA Bootleggers 7v7 squad out of New Orleans with Malik Nabers.

Only holds offers from Tulane, Northwestern St LA & Southeastern LA (a high powered offensive team in the Southland conference), is also being eval'd by LA Tech.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it's safe to say a smurf will be in this class...

Dawson (ATH), Elpheage, Daniels, Earle (most highly rated, obv most of country after)

I think we take a shifty explosive small WR for sure. Even if we think Y.Brown isn't coming. Curtis kinda similar as well, although taller.

https://247sports.com/Player/Lynaris-Elpheage-72922/

5'9 165lbs unranked ATH out of New Orleans, goes to 4A school GW Carver.

Dual sport athlete that runs track & plays football.

Versatile athlete that plays WR, CB, PR & KR. Had 54rec 601yds receiving & 448yds in KR's, plus had 9PBU's on Defense. In 3 years total as a starter has had 166rec 1,845yds & 16TD's receiving.

Fast; runs an unofficial 4.49 40 with a 4.18 shuttle with a 36inch vert & clocked a 10.87 100m & a 52.5 400m.

Kid is dynamic quick twitch speedster with explosiveness, doesn't have to gear down to get in & out of his breaks, comes out of his release at full speed & has very good change of direction in full stride. Has burners & takes the top off of the defense as a deep threat WR. Is a Y-slot, but can also be an outside WR at X or Z. He actually kinda reminds me of JT4.

Total sleeper prospect. He also visited Miami back in January for the 7v7 tournaments earlier this year, plays for the LA Bootleggers 7v7 squad out of New Orleans with Malik Nabers.

Only holds offers from Tulane, Northwestern St LA & Southeastern LA (a high powered offensive team in the Southland conference), is also being eval'd by LA Tech.

Poor man's roscoe parrish.

dadgum little, but for whatever reason, he find his way on to the field.

I think it's safe to say a smurf will be in this class...

Dawson (ATH), Elpheage, Daniels, Earle (most highly rated, obv most of country after)

I think we take a shifty explosive small WR for sure. Even if we think Y.Brown isn't coming. Curtis kinda similar as well, although taller.
That's good, we need one.

We need more team speed on Offense & in the kind of Air Raid style that Lashlee is implementing it's pivotal to have at least one pure speedster to stretch the field.

We also need a gamebreaker return man & most of the smaller speed guys we've offered also fit that role.

Advertisement
Listed at 5'7 140 as of last summer, hopefully has grown.

Like him but like others better...Like the texas kids and Yul Brown for instance... but if this kid is more the size LCE listed, I think he can play at UM. Looks tiny though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ivins says the offer is fake

It's interesting because Ivins said it was fake in January, too. He's been pretty consistent in saying this. meanwhile, the kid gave an interview to Rivals saying Blake Baker called him and "reoffered" him and that he is going to commit when the virus is over.....

I go with Ivins in this case...

Advertisement
@brock use to report these things - like if it’s a fake offer. Now he’s gone and quarantined himself out of it. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe he’s confused about having a conditional offer after visiting/camping with us?

I know rivals is trash but they seem to be sticking their neck out with this

Advertisement
Back