2021 Top Targets

Advertisement
We need to have a good season. Seems we don’t have a lot of traction with 2021 guys at the moment.

10-2 and a trip to ACC title game, playing in a New Years 6 bowl game could do wonders.

an exciting offense could help generate some momentum.

I honestly believe we win double digits like you said we'll be able to pull blue chip guys at every single position, you can tell guys are front runner in Florida plus look at every one they pulled going 6-7 getting blue chip transfers and 13th ranked class just imagine if on field success

I honestly believe we win double digits like you said we'll be able to pull blue chip guys at every single position, you can tell guys are front runner in Florida plus look at every one they pulled going 6-7 getting blue chip transfers and 13th ranked class just imagine if on field success

I don't disagree, but I've felt that way for 18+ years

Need 5 OL next year. I see Seymour, Rodriguez, and Mclaughlin who should be here. 2 more from that. List of OL should probably have 5-7 more (several more locals, too) on it.

DL should have Sessions and maybe Boaz

linebacker should have: Finnie and Hood as well.

DB should have: Derick Edwards, Knowles, etc.

Advertisement
I really want Savion DT to stay committed he was one of our first 2021 and to stay committed for years then gayturds just don’t see it

Looking at the 247 list, this 21' class is loaded and MIAMI HAVE to get their share!! MIAMI has to WIN this season, the staff can't have another bad season and lose out on majority of the studs from SoFla.. If we sign 28 player's, we need 22 to be from SoFla and the studs of course..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back