2021 Signing Day Profile: Athlete Malik Curtis

View as article
I think you all are missing Ziggy’s point. He wasn’t commenting about Curtis recruitment, he was bemoaning the CB recruiting under Rumph that would cause us to have to use the Fl SW “Offensive” POY on defense (CB)!
And my point is Rumph had nothing to do with it. It was Patke’s eval.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I clearly was talking about Malik Curtis.
Yeah I think you’re misunderstanding the point. The post is about Malik Curtis the “Offensive” Player of the year Maybe having to play CB instead of offense because of Rumph’s poor CB recruiting and Miami not signing a true CB. It wasn’t about what Coach recruited Curtis.

Yeah I think you’re misunderstanding the point. The post is about Malik Curtis the “Offensive” Player of the year Maybe having to play CB instead of offense because of Rumph’s poor CB recruiting and Miami not signing a true CB. It wasn’t about what Coach recruited Curtis.
No, your misunderstanding the post. Because obviously miami felt Curtis was a Corner, hence they recruited him as such. Him playing offense has nothing to do with anything. He wasn’t recruited there. It was Patke ‘s eval and he wanted him as a PR and in the defensive side. Just because you want to spew hatred at Rumph means nothing. The facts are the facts. Miami viewed him as a CB from the start.

No, your misunderstanding the post. Because obviously miami felt Curtis was a Corner, hence they recruited him as such. Him playing offense has nothing to do with anything. He wasn’t recruited there. It was Patke ‘s eval and he wanted him as a PR and in the defensive side. Just because you want to spew hatred at Rumph means nothing. The facts are the facts. Miami viewed him as a CB from the start.
I actually don’t hate Rumph me decrying his futility in recruiting isn’t hate but facts. Miami viewing the Offensive player of the year who had very little reps as a CB in a class where he was the only CB also shines the light on how bad CB recruiting was under the former CB coach. Which was the point of the post. Also the only “CB” in the class being evaluated by the LB Coach and not the CB coach further explains the dysfunction of the past CB recruiting. The only thing I was hating was the recruiting futility and mismanagement. Which seems to now be corrected. And for the record My comments were referring to Ziggy’s post which was misunderstood.

Advertisement
Back