2021 QB Maddox Kopp

Advertisement
Advertisement

6'5 220LBs and was one of the better QBs at the Elite 11 and is uncommitted. His recruiting will likely blow up this season

He can sling it and he’s a big body athletic kid. He’s not better than Matocha having seen both in person but he’ll for sure be the bigger recruit. Matocha has some arm talent on him that hasn’t been tapped into.

He can sling it and he’s a big body athletic kid. He’s not better than Matocha having seen both in person but he’ll for sure be the bigger recruit. Matocha has some arm talent on him that hasn’t been tapped into.
Interesting you would say that. I would’ve assumed that Kopp had more natural arm talent and just needed to be more focused on FB to grow it. How do you feel about Braylon Braxton since you’re knowledgeable about TX?

Interesting you would say that. I would’ve assumed that Kopp had more natural arm talent and just needed to be more focused on FB to grow it. How do you feel about Braylon Braxton since you’re knowledgeable about TX?
I think they’re probably around the same level arm talent wise, Kopp probably makes more throws than Peyton I’m comfortable with because I don’t believe Peyton knows what exactly he’s supposed to be throwing at. He’s just out there playing ball a lot of times. As far as Braylon goes I think he’s better than the other two guys we’re talking about currently. I’d even go as far as to say he’s a bigger better version of dee Davis from north shore. Davis just plays with the superior talent around him. I wouldn’t mind us taking him if he has a offer that he can commit to

I think they’re probably around the same level arm talent wise, Kopp probably makes more throws than Peyton I’m comfortable with because I don’t believe Peyton knows what exactly he’s supposed to be throwing at. He’s just out there playing ball a lot of times. As far as Braylon goes I think he’s better than the other two guys we’re talking about currently. I’d even go as far as to say he’s a bigger better version of dee Davis from north shore. Davis just plays with the superior talent around him. I wouldn’t mind us taking him if he has a offer that he can commit to
What's the deal with Kai Horton? Dude puts up 49TDs and goes 15-0 while winning the Texas 4A State championship and he has no real offer's.

Advertisement
What's the deal with Kai Horton? Dude puts up 49TDs and goes 15-0 while winning the Texas 4A State championship and he has no real offer's.
I’ve really been trying to get to the bottom of that myself. I think this is a case of a kid slipping through the cracks somehow. Which is crazy in 2020 playing for a state champ in Texas. Carthage is a powerhouse too

I’ve really been trying to get to the bottom of that myself. I think this is a case of a kid slipping through the cracks somehow. Which is crazy in 2020 playing for a state champ in Texas. Carthage is a powerhouse too
I watched a clip of him throwing a 70 yard pass the other day lol

Advertisement
Back