2021 QB JJ McCarthy

Advertisement
ND or Michigan. Michigan’s QB situation is a mess and ND loses Book after this year. I follow high school football around Illinois closely and he’s extremely good. A guy I work with lives a few blocks from his high school and saw every game his junior year and said he’s the real deal. Since fall sports was pushed to the spring in Illinois he decided to head to IMG his senior year.

Advertisement
It's wild that Notre Dame never offered McCarthy, but they only offered 3 QBs in the class of 2021. And one of them is currently committed to them, Tyler Buchner out of Helix, CA.

I said it in a previous thread, but Rob Likens recruited McCarthy while he was at Arizona State according to 247. Definite long shot but at this point, why not try...

Advertisement
I don't see Michigan firing Harbaugh this year. The only way he leaves this year is if he chooses to go back to the NFL. He has one year left on his contract and honestly, who is the slam dunk hire to replace him?

It's a COVID year and everything is messy. I would expect a lot less coaching movement this year than in normal years.

I don't see Michigan firing Harbaugh this year. The only way he leaves this year is if he chooses to go back to the NFL. He has one year left on his contract and honestly, who is the slam dunk hire to replace him?

It's a COVID year and everything is messy. I would expect a lot less coaching movement this year than in normal years.

They don't have to fire him. They just decline to sign him to a new contract. Much better than firing since they won't be on the hook for any possible contract payouts.

Advertisement
ND or Michigan. Michigan’s QB situation is a mess and ND loses Book after this year. I follow high school football around Illinois closely and he’s extremely good. A guy I work with lives a few blocks from his high school and saw every game his junior year and said he’s the real deal. Since fall sports was pushed to the spring in Illinois he decided to head to IMG his senior year.
Notre Dame never offered him...

Advertisement
If Harbaugh is retained I’m assuming it’s going to be new assistants across the board, similar to what Brian Kelly did a few years ago at ND.

Advertisement
Back