• OriginalGatorHater

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Midlo Cane Fan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly this should be a shared award. Glad all those guys r back. All bring different elements that’s needed. I voted for my guy @OriginalGatorHater b/c he was tattered from limb to limb by slurpers when all he did was spread truth about the fckery going on here. Ninjas forget he’s an alum, & he cared about what was happening at his school. Came back & pick up where he left off, spitting facts.

Honestly this should be a shared award. Glad all those guys r back. All bring different elements that’s needed. I voted for my guy @OriginalGatorHater b/c he was tattered from limb to limb by slurpers when all he did was spread truth about the fckery going on here. Ninjas forget he’s an alum, & he cared about what was happening at his school. Came back & pick up where he left off, spitting facts.
Facts!

Advertisement
Wow.

What a distinct honor and privilege it is to be voted the winner of this prestigious award by my fellow Canes brethren! Whether you voted for me or someone else, I just want to say I love you all.

I would also like to congratulate @Liberty City El on his runner up finish. He put up a very valiant effort.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back