• AHURT12

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • fraggle

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • NorthernVirginiaCane

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn’t know where to begin. We’ll have to do something as it will clog up the main board. Maybe @Andrew can add an End of Year / Rainbow Awards forum temporarily and we can move all of these over there and keep a link here?
This would probably work best. Only other that came up to mind for me would be possibly pinning a motherboard thread up top with all of the linked voting threads inside, giving those like a 24 hour posting period on them before locking so they aren't constantly flooding the first page?

Sounds like alot of work though, in retrospect to a separate board that could be locked and unlocked at specific times like the GameDay threads.

Advertisement
PuertoRicancane is Manny Sr. And you can’t convince me otherwise. That dude throws all logic out the window. He would have Manny as President, AD, HC, DC, and football czar. The spew that leaked from his lips was downright comical.
Havent seen him in a few weeks either. Right about when Manny was fired.🤔🤔

This would probably work best. Only other that came up to mind for me would be possibly pinning a motherboard thread up top with all of the linked voting threads inside, giving those like a 24 hour posting period on them before locking so they aren't constantly flooding the first page?

Sounds like alot of work though, in retrospect to a separate board that could be locked and unlocked at specific times like the GameDay threads.
We already have an awards forum. Punning it to the main page of the main board isn’t the worst idea

Advertisement
Back