2021 LB Raesjon Davis receives offer

Advertisement
Goes to the same school as 5-star WR Bru McCoy from 2019 class, 5-star CB Elias Ricks (LSU commit) in the 2020 class, 5-star QB Bryce Young in the 2020 class & many many more.

Also JT Daniels & Amon-Ra St. Brown.

Advertisement
Our offers are coveted with these Cali kids. At the end of the day, it might be a free trip to South Beach but shoot your shot Manny.

Ok so here’s my thing with this kid. He’s a really really good edge rusher. One of the best edge rushers next class has to offer. The problem is he would have to stand up here and play weak side linebacker because he’s 6’1 210. His film is almost entirely composed of him rushing the passer. Our track record with turning pass rushers into standup linebackers isn’t great although it can be done. I still love his upside and his freakish speed for a linebacker.

Ok so here’s my thing with this kid. He’s a really really good edge rusher. One of the best edge rushers next class has to offer. The problem is he would have to stand up here and play weak side linebacker because he’s 6’1 210. His film is almost entirely composed of him rushing the passer. Our track record with turning pass rushers into standup linebackers isn’t great although it can be done. I still love his upside and his freakish speed for a linebacker.

He’s 6’1 as a sophomore in high school so you’re assuming he will have to be standup linebacker in our system 🤔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back