2021 LB Gaethan Bernadel receives offer

Isaiah Finnie is one mean looking kid. Like the way he looks from a physical standpoint as a junior. But he doesnt react very fast rn and is used mostly as a pass rusher

He is agressive as all **** only plays at one speed.

Gotta get trained up on ability playing off the line and thats something i tell him. He hasnt really played back there...because he is just so good at what he does and Hyppolite mans the middle right now.

Advertisement
He is agressive as all **** only plays at one speed.

Gotta get trained up on ability playing off the line and thats something i tell him. He hasnt really played back there...because he is just so good at what he does and Hyppolite mans the middle right now.

Gogeta, either of your Macarthur LB boys feeling UM right now?

Ivins said he might not be a take with McCloud coming back. I really want this kid

Just wouldn't make sense imo

I like Hypolite, don't think he's a must get, but I do think he's a take. I just don't see how there is any link between the 2...Maybe you can say they love the 2021 kids and already have a couple commits (Lewis, Jennings, T.Johnson, etc...)

Advertisement
If that's true & not just Ivins reaching, that is by far the stupidest ****** thing the staff could do in this class.

Hyppolite is a take regardless of what McCloud does... I'm just gonna hope Ivins is completely wrong on that because my God would that be absolutely retarded to not take Hyppolite simply because MCloud is coming back for a 5th year Smfh.
This staff wonders why were so far below 85 schollies.

If that's true & not just Ivins reaching, that is by far the stupidest ****** thing the staff could do in this class.

Hyppolite is a take regardless of what McCloud does... I'm just gonna hope Ivins is completely wrong on that because my God would that be absolutely retarded to not take Hyppolite simply because MCloud is coming back for a 5th year Smfh.
Yeah that’s dumb . Right now id drop any of the linebacker commits if need be just to land hyppolite tbh. I dont Think Ivins is right on that tbh though. Hyppolite is the type of athlete we need at linebacker

Last edited:

If thIs is true, and given what we’ve seen on the coaching side, then we can’t see this staff fired fast enough.

Advertisement
Thumper in the middle. Probably a big steal for FIU

Would go to a Pitt, Louisville, Syracuse and be a 3 year starter. Syracuse has a kid similar to him now in Mikel Jones from down here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back