2021 DT Chris Thomas Jr receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'5 280lbs 3-star DT out of Tallahassee FL, goes to 5A Dunbar (same school as 2020 S Jadarius McKnight)

Was originally at Rickards, but transferred to Gaytor stronghold school Dunbar. Had a great Junior season with 66tcks 14TFL's & 3 sacks. Is a big strong Northern Fla boy with very quick feet & a high motor.

Has a very good first step & is explosive at the point of attack, displays good hands in engaging with blockers & is God in pursuit of the ball carrier. Kid lives in the backfield, can play both 1-tech & 3-tech DT, disruptive 2-gap rusher.

Committed to UF back in September of 2019. Locked in pretty heavy with UF as of now. And even on the off chance he decommitted from UF I highly doubt we'd have a shot here, being at Dunbar which is a strong anti Miami school & where notorious troll Derick Hunter was at.

Holds offers from UF, FSU, TAMU, Indiana, Maryland & Purdue

Advertisement

6'5 280lbs 3-star DT out of Tallahassee FL, goes to 5A Dunbar (same school as 2020 S Jadarius McKnight)

Was originally at Rickards, but transferred to Gaytor stronghold school Dunbar. Had a great Junior season with 66tcks 14TFL's & 3 sacks. Is a big strong Northern Fla boy with very quick feet & a high motor.

Has a very good first step & is explosive at the point of attack, displays good hands in engaging with blockers & is God in pursuit of the ball carrier. Kid lives in the backfield, can play both 1-tech & 3-tech DT, disruptive 2-gap rusher.

Committed to UF back in September of 2019. Locked in pretty heavy with UF as of now. And even on the off chance he decommitted from UF I highly doubt we'd have a shot here, being at Dunbar which is a strong anti Miami school & where notorious troll Derick Hunter was at.

Holds offers from UF, FSU, TAMU, Indiana, Maryland & Purdue

Thought Hunter was from Fort Myers

Advertisement
Advertisement
OHG3uRh.gif

Asked what the Canes have to do to move up with UF, he responds “Only time will tell.”

What does he like about Miami’s program?

“I like the academic side of it, the way the classrooms are set up with small classroom size,” he said. “And they’re educating me on the history of it, tell me about it.”

Thomas does say that the virus outbreak has hurt the chances for programs like Miami. Because of the lockdown he hasn’t been able to check out any other options in person.

“Yeah, it had an effect on my recruiting - everything has been out of whack,” Thomas said.

i cooled on him from i saw him dancing like a ig thot on all his official visits. wayyyy to much sunshine lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back