2021 DE Darrell Jackson receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of y’all calling this sus or creepy might be the sus or creepy ones. I thought it was hilarious , dude is obviously using the size differential to be funny. Like he’s playing qb and this mammoth DL is sacking him and he’s scared lol. At no point did sexual or *** pop up in my mind until i read the posts.

I guess he should’ve been fake and crossed his arms like he’s intimidating somebody , even though he’s a Middle aged dude , Or better yet did the Dan Mullen pinky finger in his grillz smh. Both are corny as **** to me so whatever.

The kid obviously thought it was funny so he posted it. Thats nothing like Brian Kelly and that awkward ****.

Lastly I give zero ***** what our rivals think about a recruits pics with a coach or anything else for that matter.
I think the pic is weird, but the actual action was probably completely normal and them just messing around. Like they were probably taking all the pictures and they were like **** dawg you're massive and I'm small as ****, you could probably pick me up like a little kid, then he did it and they were all laughing...

But the pic still looks weird lol. anyone making it sexual is way weirder though.

Advertisement
I think the pic is weird, but the actual action was probably completely normal and them just messing around. Like they were probably taking all the pictures and they were like **** dawg you're massive and I'm small as ****, you could probably pick me up like a little kid, then he did it and they were all laughing...

But the pic still looks weird lol. anyone making it sexual is way weirder though.
I can roll with weird lol. I can give you that.

I’d never do something like that , as a coach or as a player player back in my day. I find alot of stuff these young cats do on social weird AF but whatever lol.

I still found this weirdly funny.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back