2021 de commitments.....

1595041816282.png

Add another 4 stars. They just made #1.
1595041915340.png

Advertisement
Should’ve never accepted eaford and McKenzie to begin with.
Huge part of the problem the last 10 or so years of this mess. Racing to take commits before we could even determine if they were eventually going to be good enough. Fortunately, Manny seems to have figured that out and changed course. We don’t have a single 22 commitment yet and that is great.

Diaz has traditionally not recruited well for us (some of the LB issues were injury based) but has put together a nice staff and turned a corner himself since becoming the HC

Dumb thread! Take this negative energy and *** off OP! You scared of success *** *****
Actually quite the contrary no negative energy coming from me. Not sure what to make of your post with that tone though. You seem to be the one struggling with negative energy. I was pointing out how we have been more successful holding on to commitments this cycle and I love it. Was just curious what my Cane family thought was the catalyst. Go CANES!!!

Huge part of the problem the last 10 or so years of this mess. Racing to take commits before we could even determine if they were eventually going to be good enough. Fortunately, Manny seems to have figured that out and changed course. We don’t have a single 22 commitment yet and that is great.

Interesting thought. I always think of us as losing the local guys we get to commit early, but I don't actually know that to be true. You hear both - "They were my first offer and I'm loyal" and "They were my first offer, but I need to look around". I wonder how many of those early offer/commits we actually hold on to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back