2021 DB Omarion Cooper [to enter Portal]

Advertisement
what part of “possible” do you not understand ....A possible flip can be to any school ... There is some sensitive/opinionated people here that need to keep it to themselves
So, just to be clear, you have no actual information regarding this recruit flipping other than what we all know: fspoo is a dumpster fire flying into the Sun.

So when you say he is a "possible flip," you mean just like any other recruit before he signs, correct?

Advertisement
Lol....I’m not a troll and it sounds like your one ...named snow ..that ....not from FLORIDA
Was born and raised in Florida buddy. But credit for the flawless analysis of username must mean the weather from where I grew up. Thanks for taking the time to scribble that non-sense of me being a troll too, it really showed your immaturity. Idk if you were around for the Dan Sileo Jr days but he did the same thing, posting pics of recruits and saying they were coming or flipping. Probably the biggest troll of all time on CIS. I don't know your background but my point was its weird behavior, share things you know or stop wasting folks time trying to give the impression u know for certain something is up.

I love kids who are technically sound at the high school level, combine that with the wingspan and you have a priority prospect. I feel good about our chances beating FSU in a recruiting battle, especially if we get Dawson to come aboard first.
8 months later we are 7-1 and nobody is on board. Also if I'm not mistaken Cooper and Knowles are still committed to FSU. Yes that's right, 2-6 FSU. You really can't make this stuff up. We're a Vaudeville act.

Advertisement
8 months later we are 7-1 and nobody is on board. Also if I'm not mistaken Cooper and Knowles are still committed to FSU. Yes that's right, 2-6 FSU. You really can't make this stuff up. We're a Vaudeville act.
When your lead recruiter starts a text with hey, how’s it going. That’s why

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back