2021 DB Omarion Cooper [to enter Portal]

Advertisement
Were we ever recruiting this kid? If we haven’t been, we need to. As long as FSU continues to fall apart, we should have our chances.

Yes, we definitely were. His HS coach is a fsu fan from what ive read. Cant confirm it. Hope not, as Richard Young is a stud RB there

Very easily sell the kid to miami rn. Look the coach ur committed to right now seems to not care about his players health and they're future just look at his first few months he has had multiple players come out and say just how fake he is. Then u have the normal they're is playing time to be had soon and the campus and so forth.

Advertisement
Please tell me what dude is even close to cj in terms of speed and athleticism that we’ve landed. You guys want Rumph to develop isiah Dunson who ran a 4.89 into first round pick. All uf had to do with cj is make sure he did t get hurt.
He was playing as a freshman and it had nothing to do with whoever is coaching that position. How come their whole db group is going first round if they’re developing at such a high level? What about FSU? They have a bunch of elite db’s over there and we killed their secondary with a dude that was high.
Gonna blame um cause we put a kid that no top team wanted in the league but because a wasn’t a first rounder we don’t develop?

Defensive back 6’2 Isaac Taylor Stuart ran a 4.32 at the opening in 2017. Guess what round he’s projected to go in? A bunch of kids that win that fastest man never make the league. But at db who’s that long and that fast is a combination everyone wants.
CJ and Stuart are what I call burners.....I laugh when these guys say Curtis has elite speed....he isn't any faster than Blades. 11.18 100.....CJ ran a 10.5 , TC 10.4.....ps2 10.7
That's false.
Are you sure?https://sports.yahoo.com/safety-derwin-james-says-chargers-004343494.html

Advertisement
This kid has almost an identical rating as Markevious Brown. To you guys who watch film, which of these two do you see as the better prospect?

Advertisement
Plenty of canes have gone somewhere else. Even to UF and FSU. Unless he’s a Duke Johnson type of kid that will go Noles even if they win one game he’s a flip candidate imo.
Plenty have gone else where but other than the Wilson family (there were other factors involved with them), who has gone to UF or FSU? One doesn't come to mind.

Plenty have gone else where but other than the Wilson family (there were other factors involved with them), who has gone to UF or FSU? One doesn't come to mind.
Chuba Purdy’s dad was a pitcher for us in the 90’s. Doesn’t really fit the conversation because he’s not local. But that’s all I’ve got off the top of my head.

Advertisement
The transfer QB Hornibrook's dad played here.

Advertisement
Back