2021 DB Omarion Cooper [to enter Portal]

Advertisement
Who's FSU's DBs coch.That dude signs 2 or 3 stud corners every single year.
And while you're over their being an admirer, who's secondary has actually played the best in real games, stop being a star whores man, it's not a good look to say "that dude signs 2 or 3 stud corners" WTF are you going off of if they haven't played a college down yet! Coach rumph and banda have coached the #1 pass defense in the nation, when is the last time FSU did that, but y'all ****'s still complaining and being googly eyes at players on other teams, lol, GTFOH!

And while you're over their being an admirer, who's secondary has actually played the best in real games, stop being a star whores man, it's not a good look to say "that dude signs 2 or 3 stud corners" WTF are you going off of if they haven't played a college down yet! Coach rumph and banda have coached the #1 pass defense in the nation, when is the last time FSU did that, but y'all ****'s still complaining and being googly eyes at players on other teams, lol, GTFOH!
Stop it with the on field nonsense. They have elite db’s in the league. Pro bowlers across the board. We have practice squad players

Advertisement
Stop it with the on field nonsense. They have elite db’s in the league. Pro bowlers across the board. We have practice squad players
They are definitely doing much better at cb Burns is the only starter. .... Jenkins, Bush, Johnson and Redwine are doing pretty good right now at safety.....

What did they do while at FSU, and do you know your UM football history, maybe not to this extent, so let me help you out so you can stop drooling over FSU players, FSU has primarily always turned out more corners in the league than us, we primarily have always turned out the better safties consistently when it comes to db history between the two, keep in mind, FSU is still in the state of Florida. I don't want to get to much into why that is, but it has nothing to do with coach rumph.

Our corners normally consistently ball out in college while at UM and outshine others, so why you crying!

Advertisement
What did they do while at FSU, and do you know your UM football history, maybe not to this extent, so let me help you out so you can stop drooling over FSU players, FSU has primarily always turned out more corners in the league than us, we primarily have always turned out the better safties consistently when it comes to db history between the two, keep in mind, FSU is still in the state of Florida. I don't want to get to much into why that is, but it has nothing to do with coach rumph.

Our corners normally consistently ball out in college while at UM and outshine others, so why you crying!
I'm responding to @Odin asking who their db coach is. Want to know why we can't land our top target CB's? We have no recent success of putting guys in the league at that position. FSU has that is why they get good cb's just like uf.

Ramsey is meh to me.. not worth the money he was crying for in Jacksonville
Rhoades is headed down the dre Kilpatrick road..

Patrick Robinson washed up
What about McFadden and Taylor 5*

Ramsey is meh to me.. not worth the money he was crying for in Jacksonville
Rhoades is headed down the dre Kilpatrick road..

Patrick Robinson washed up
What about McFadden and Taylor 5*
Ramsey: Pro Bowler & All Pro
Rhoades: Pro Bowler & All Pro
Darby: Solid
Derwin James: Pro Bowler

Miami has nothing going for them at db in league right now. I say that with a sad face because it shouldn't be like that.

Miami has nothing going for them at db in league right now. I say that with a sad face because it shouldn't be like that.

Def sad. Some hope though- both Redwine and Rayshawn Jenkins are turning into solid contributors. Artie Burns has taken a step back though.

Advertisement
Omarion Cooper me.
I was wondering what this was in reference to and then I just read about the FSU virus soap opera. The last FSU implosion didn't shake free any recruits we were interested in and I'm skeptical this one will too. But flipping Cooper would ease the sting a tiny bit from Marshall. What I'm not clear on is how strongly our coaching staff feels about Cooper. LCE and others here are pounding the table for him but it never seemed like he was a priority to the staff.

I'm responding to @Odin asking who their db coach is. Want to know why we can't land our top target CB's? We have no recent success of putting guys in the league at that position. FSU has that is why they get good cb's just like uf.
When cj committed then signed with uf the db coach left the day after nsd.
whoever was at FSU that coached Ramsey and James isn’t there anymore. It seems like the kids are making emotional decisions based on who they are fans of and not the coaches. Cane fans want to be the next st26 or ER but can’t see anyone in the league. It goes back to being followers. We are nfl U and our backs are in the league right now and playing fairly well. Marshall likes the gators and sees dudes recently in the league that were gators.
What kids don’t realize and even fans don’t realize is that these kids didn’t need a lot of “coaching” to develop Into high draft picks.
But kids make emotional decisions and see a jersey attached to a high draft pick and it’s a powerful image for them just like it is with tight ends here.
Some of these elite db recruits don’t realize that their skill set is unique that they’re almost a shoe in as a high draft pick. And if you look at all these 6’2 db’s that ran 4.4 a bunch of them are high draft picks with exception of one school and ironically it’s FSU that has had a db room full of them. These kids get all the money and attention cause the schools win when the kids play and keep winning in the recruiting trail when those kids get drafted.
Idk how Miami doesn’t use the fact that UF and FSU have not been able to get 3 star db’s in the league and we have. But hey it’s an emotional and irrational age group at times.
This why the Marshall loss is bigger than just this year. We had cj form sofla ball and go 1st round and if Marshall does the same thing it’s will give momentum to other db’s from this area and the rest of the state.

Advertisement

Yeah I forgot about James he's injured...so they got 3 top guys and a bunch of meh guys and busts. Our guys leave early and don't get drafted. We gotta do a better job of development period. Michael Jackson and he's bouncing around the league.

As an Iggles fan (@Cribby may agree) Darby was straight *** juice. Not solid. Agree with everyone else.

Last edited:
Yeah I forgot about James he's injured...so they got 3 top guys and a bunch of meh guys and busts. Our guys leave early and don't get drafted. We gotta do a better job of development period. Michael Jackson and he's bouncing around the league.
Please tell me what dude is even close to cj in terms of speed and athleticism that we’ve landed. You guys want Rumph to develop isiah Dunson who ran a 4.89 into first round pick. All uf had to do with cj is make sure he did t get hurt.
He was playing as a freshman and it had nothing to do with whoever is coaching that position. How come their whole db group is going first round if they’re developing at such a high level? What about FSU? They have a bunch of elite db’s over there and we killed their secondary with a dude that was high.
Gonna blame um cause we put a kid that no top team wanted in the league but because a wasn’t a first rounder we don’t develop?

Defensive back 6’2 Isaac Taylor Stuart ran a 4.32 at the opening in 2017. Guess what round he’s projected to go in? A bunch of kids that win that fastest man never make the league. But at db who’s that long and that fast is a combination everyone wants.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back