2021 DB Omarion Cooper [to enter Portal]

Advertisement
He announced that he WON’T be signing early anymore but says Michigan is biggest threat.

I wonder if we are even trying here? Probably not.
If we had been pushing from the beginning we'd probably have much better shot, rather than having to scramble late.

FSU & Michigan are dumpster fires, idk wtf Mich is doing but how on God's green Earth do kids from South FL look at that product & think, "yeah that's where I wanna go!" Lol smh...

Every time I think about our CB recruiting, I immediately just go WTF?!?!? In my own head lol.

It's seriously just bizarre, no rhyme or reason to it, no clear logic to it, just random & treated like the bargain bin at the grocery store.

Last edited:
If we had been pushing from the beginning we'd probably have much better shot, rather than having to scramble late.

FSU & Michigan are dumpster fires, idk wtf Mich is doing but how on God's green Earth do kids from South FL look at that product & think, "yeah that's where I wanna go!" Lol smh...

Every time I think about our CB recruiting, I immediately just go WTF?!?!? In my own head lol.

It's seriously just bizarre, no rhyme or reason to it, know clear logic to it, just random & treated like the bargain bin at the grocery store.

That's why I think this deeper than Rumph. How could you as a Head Coach sit back and let this happen. Kids are literally leaving Florida to play for Michigan. Manny Diaz can't recruit neither like the greats can.

Advertisement

It's seriously just bizarre, no rhyme or reason to it, know clear logic to it, just random & treated like the bargain bin at the grocery store.
You know the saying “throw **** against the wall and see what sticks”...

That's why I think this deeper than Rumph. How could you as a Head Coach sit back and let this happen. Kids are literally leaving Florida to play for Michigan. Manny Diaz can't recruit neither like the greats can.

Can’t recruit yet top 15 class off of 6-7, and a top 10 class end of this season

explain that

Can’t recruit yet top 15 class off of 6-7, and a top 10 class end of this season

explain that

Who has Manny landed himself since he's been here lol. If you check his resume you'll see he's another Rumph. Who has he landed since being our Coach? This is year 5.

Advertisement
Who has Manny landed himself since he's been here lol. If you check his resume you'll see he's another Rumph. Who has he landed since being our Coach? This is year 5.
giphy.gif

Banda pulling everyone on offense AND defense?

Show me then lol. I already checked dude resume. He has only been the Primary recruiter for like 2 players since being here. Manny isn't a recruiter if he was his LB room wouldn't look like s***
So its mannys fault that lbs and cbs and ol and wrs are trash. And everyone else gets the kudos for a good recruiting class? The same dudes who say Rumph is da gawd say Banda is trash (as well oddly). So who is getting these players?

Advertisement
Actually, Manny has gotten a lot of our recruits. And as a head coach, he only steps if he needs to. But to name a few that Manny is credited for...
- Avery Huff
- Trajan BandY
- Gurvan Hall
- Malek Young
- Amari Carter
- Almost all the transfers
- and most recently Chantz Williams

So its mannys fault that lbs and cbs and ol and wrs are trash. And everyone else gets the kudos for a good recruiting class? The same dudes who say Rumph is da gawd say Banda is trash (as well oddly). So who is getting these players?

Bruh you not about to get off topic... SHOW ME the players that Manny Diaz were the Primary Recruiter for? I already checked his resume, so do the same. Dude isn't a good Recruiter at all. Numbers don't lie, and his Linebacker room shows that. Before he was a Head Coach he was over the Linebackers.

Actually, Manny has gotten a lot of our recruits. And as a head coach, he only steps if he needs to. But to name a few that Manny is credited for...
- Avery Huff
- Trajan BandY
- Gurvan Hall
- Malek Young
- Amari Carter

Man Manny Diaz wasn't the Primary Recruiter for all of these players. Stop lying dude. Rivals and 24/7 don't tell the same story. None of them came here because of Manny Diaz. He wasn't the Primary Recruiter for any of those guys.

Advertisement
Since people want to be Manny Diaz fans and not Miami Hurricane fans.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201123-183201_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201123-183201_Chrome.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 60
- Avery Huff
- Trajan BandY
- Gurvan Hall
- Malek Young
- Amari Carter

So HC's aren't expected to recruit? That news to me.

Advertisement
Back