2021 Class/Durant to Warriors 2016 similarities

CaneThang2020

Senior
If we make it through Signing Day with this class staying committed it'll be a seismic shift in college football history. Reminds me of how Durant to the Warriors in 2016 occurred due to Curry's ankle problems not netting him the max contract (instead signed for around 4yrs/40mil) which left room for the Durant signing approximately 2 years later. With us, @DMoney mentioned in the podcast how, while COVID is absolutely horrible and we all wish it'd hurry and pass, it's untended consequences has had a very big impact to our 2021 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
5D3C1846-F9E2-48F0-846D-1001D433E802.gif

Oh boy....how do I delete this thread (frantically searching)....LOL

Guess what I was trying to say was that a freak occurrence led Durant to GS and a somewhat freak occurrence might ultimately lead us to stacking a historically deep SoFla 2021 class on a very good 2020 class and in a year or two our 6th National Championship.

Advertisement

Guess what I was trying to say was that a freak occurrence led Durant to GS and a somewhat freak occurrence might ultimately lead us to stacking a historically deep SoFla 2021 class on a very good 2020 class and in a year or two our 6th National Championship.
Don't give in to the pressure, live with it. Be better from it. ***** the haters

Lmao its all good bro.....its funny af tho

Advertisement

Stand strong and defeat all haters OP. This is your time to shine.

Your point is fine man. I've seen 100 worse here.

Just take your licks baby doll, everyone has to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back