2021 CB Mark Wilson

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'0 170lbs 3-star out of Houston TX, goes to 6A school Clear Lake.

Has had 104tcks 13PBU's & 2INT's his Soph/Junior years as a starter & his Junior season was the primary Punt returning with 430yds & 3TD's off 14 punts. He's also a track athlete.

Is a long armed frame kid with very good 4.4 speed, he's a natural playmaker & has great acceleration in the open field as a return man. He plays both FS & CB but I like him best at CB with that track speed. He's good bend & good footwork, he skates his feet in his backpedal technique & maintains physicality at the top of the route while staying in phase.

He actually reminds me of Ennis Rakestraw from the 2020 class, as a potential late blow up prospect. He's a kid that you can definitely get out of Texas.

Holds offers from Baylor (Evan Cooper was on him before he went to the Panthers), Houston, Kansas & Vandy.

Advertisement
Has everything you can’t teach and the production isn’t too bad at the level he plays

Would see if he will come to paradise

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a very good returner and he looks good at safety. The speed is there for him to play CB but his hudl highlights look better at safety.

He's a very good returner and he looks good at safety. The speed is there for him to play CB but his hudl highlights look better at safety.
Yeah his hudl for his Junior year shows more Safety than CB, his Sophomore tape has him playing more CB, that's why I think he projects well at CB on the next level.

His speed, fluid hips, arm length, natural change of direction & tackling shows he could be a good Corner in college with development. He's got similar measurables & traits to Rakestraw.

He's currently being evaluated by LSU, which means Raymond sees it too, kid's the upside is intriguing.

Advertisement
LCE, is there any contact between him and Miami at this point? Or are you pulling a Paranos and showing us highlights of kids the coaches don't even know? And I ask that with full respect to you and chunky-girl Don Juan :cool:

Advertisement
Ran a 11.84 100m (11.34 took first) Friday night. It’s very very early in the season so I am sure he will put up a much better time this season. He also cleared 6’0 high jump.

Advertisement
Back