2021 CB

Advertisement
no way he is a take for Clemson, LSU, or Georgia right now.
I gotta agree I’m sure he’s their Plan B kid right now..

Gotta hope we keep hounding him down and sell him on PT and staying home can snag him

Oh and win some **** games this season

Advertisement
Advertisement
He Just dropped 60 spots in the latest 247 release. He will be out of top 247 by the end of summer.

That 4.83 forty at the opening is pushing most schools away.

He reminds me of the highly rated kid out of central several years back. Safety kid who ran sloooow, got exposed at camps and dropped.

Collier is overrated. It's clear from camp vids, he just doesn't have the hips to be a corner and I'd argue, to be a good safety at the next level.

Advertisement
He reminds me of the highly rated kid out of central several years back. Safety kid who ran sloooow, got exposed at camps and dropped.

Collier is overrated. It's clear from camp vids, he just doesn't have the hips to be a corner and I'd argue, to be a good safety at the next level.

henry gray...and he covers better than collier

Buuuuut, are we really gonna care about rankings right now when no new activity has even happened for them to judge these kids off of? Y'all saying he dropped because he's slow but didn't they know this when he was rated a 5star?

Advertisement
I don't mind Collier...No idea what the 5* hype is about though? I have him somewhere around top 30 in Sofla. Not in top 25.

Advertisement
Back