2021 CB

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]938875716254527493[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/9792085/59da572e32dc580d0c70d5a8[/HUDL]

6'0 170lbs DB from out of Miami Palmetto.

Is the son of FSU LB Corey Collier that played on that FSU squad with Anquan Boldin & Darnell Dockett.

Started as a Freshman & played really well on a very good Palmetto squad that has some pretty good prospects like 2019 LB Eddie Williams & 2019 QB Cairiq Rackley (who transferred from Killian).

Only has 2 other offers from Boston College & Southern Miss, but obviously Miami see's the upside & is getting in early with the rising Freshman.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[TWEET]938875716254527493[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/9792085/59da572e32dc580d0c70d5a8[/HUDL]

https://247sports.com/Player/Corey-Collier-46038368

6'0 170lbs DB from out of Miami Palmetto.

Is the son of FSU LB Corey Collier that played on that FSU squad with Anquan Boldin & Darnell Dockett.

Started as a Freshman & played really well on a very good Palmetto squad that has some pretty good prospects like 2019 LB Eddie Williams & 2019 QB Cairiq Rackley (who transferred from Killian).

Only has 2 other offers from Boston College & Southern Miss, but obviously Miami see's the upside & is getting in early with the rising Freshman.

So they can offer a freshman who has 2 prior offers ...But cannot offer a QB in ct until he gets his offer ups.

[MENTION=1858]jw410[/MENTION] Clearly I'm not a fan of that either, but offering local studs a priority of this staff. Him being 2021 and getting an offer means he's likely a future stud.

Yeah posted that earlier in the day. 2021 DB Jason Marshall from Palmetto got offered as well.

Corey had 5 INTs this season. Second most for a freshman in Dade behind Tim Burns Jr.(Yes related to Artie) at Doral Academy.

https://twitter.com/cis_geo/status/938875434766348289

They also have a 2021 RB to keep an eye on in Brashard Smith.

Another kid they have and I’ve been watching him since he was a freshman is Cornelius Nunn Jr. at safety, very very very underrated. His uncle played at FSU. He used to play at Ridge, South Dade and Southwest.

Advertisement
I'm also assuming he played Optimist ball for the Raiders right?

He played for the Richmond Giants.. and i went to school with his Dad at palmetto..he graduated 99 i graduated 2001... lil Corey was being coached by 2 of my Good friends.. Sheldon Smith and Ray Baker..both played at Palmetto and guided Richmond teams to 4 straight pop warner titles and a national Championship last year..they beat a team from Philly

Yeah posted that earlier in the day. 2021 DB Jason Marshall from Palmetto got offered as well.

Corey had 5 INTs this season. Second most for a freshman in Dade behind Tim Burns Jr.(Yes related to Artie) at Doral Academy.

https://twitter.com/cis_geo/status/938875434766348289

They also have a 2021 RB to keep an eye on in Brashard Smith.

Another kid they have and I’ve been watching him since he was a freshman is Cornelius Nunn Jr. at safety, very very very underrated. His uncle played at FSU. He used to play at Ridge, South Dade and Southwest.

His uncle is Desmond Hollin.... Im good friends with his dad and mother... Mom loves Jimbo...

Raiders have a good receiver now, think he #2. My son played for Tamiami they beat Richmond but lost to the raiders in the Sean Taylor classic.

Advertisement

He played for the Richmond Giants.. and i went to school with his Dad at palmetto..he graduated 99 i graduated 2001... lil Corey was being coached by 2 of my Good friends.. Sheldon Smith and Ray Baker..both played at Palmetto and guided Richmond teams to 4 straight pop warner titles and a national Championship last year..they beat a team from Philly
Appreciate the info, I didn't know that.

Jaquan and Redwine both came out of Richmond too. Tim Irvin too. They got a good program. Palmetto Raiders do too.

Appreciate the info, I didn't know that.

Jaquan and Redwine both came out of Richmond too. Tim Irvin too. They got a good program. Palmetto Raiders do too.
Yeah I remember them with Richmond. I just thought Corey played for the Raiders, I was wrong though.

Wow, haven’t heard about those optimist teams in years, lol! I played for the Palmetto Raiders one year at the 105lb, under coach Tank back in 91’. They were located off of Franjo across from the Holy Rosary catholic school, which I also attended in elementary. We lost every game that year I played defensive end, lol! The good old days,.. I never played football again after that cause of all the losing. I picked up a basketball 2 years later and it was a wrap...

Ole Palmetto. I was there with Orsan Mobley and George Mira Jr. in early 80’s. Mira had nice 76ish firebird. Mobley was a freak athlete. Drugs derailed his FSU and Denver Bronco careers.

Advertisement
I am very impressed with how Richt and staff are all over these south florida kids not only for the 2018 class, but for these future classes. We've got 2018 mostly wrapped up and they are out there working on 2020. The last 10 years we been mostly waiting till signing day hoping to get a good class filled up that day.

Richt is way ahead of the game and building a machine.

If he's Tae Williams all over again....as in we sustain a relationship and pop late...are we as jacked? I'm sure James Williams is #1 on our board. Would Collier be #2?

Advertisement
BTW....great podcast with one of his coaches, Stefan. Really interesting insight into their team and how their school and colleges interact.

Advertisement
Back