2021 5* Speculation

Umbra

Carolina Cane
I am curious how many composite 5* players, if any, everyone thinks we end up with at the end of the cycle. I know, I know stars don't matter. But getting players like that definitely helps with optics-- just look at how much traction we gained when we flipped Tae.

Do we have a shot with any of the current 5*?
Are there any recruits we have good chances with likely to get bumped up?

We all know James Williams isn't happening and Taylor/Marshall are probably not either right?
What about Lewis or Brooks?

Advertisement
I am curious how many composite 5* players, if any, everyone thinks we end up with at the end of the cycle. I know, I know stars don't matter. But getting players like that definitely helps with optics-- just look at how much traction we gained when we flipped Tae.

Do we have a shot with any of the current 5*?
Are there any recruits we have good chances with likely to get bumped up?

We all know James Williams isn't happening and Taylor/Marshall are probably not either right?
What about Lewis or Brooks?
Lewis is currently off our board due to off field issues.
Out of that group you mention Brooks is probably our best shot but we are on the outside looking in.

IF, King is the real deal and the defense plays well (doesn't even have to be great), we could easily win 11 games. If our loses are comptetive then we will sign a top ten class.

-Never say never with James Williams
-Idk about T2, seems like a TAMU/Florida/Nebraska race right now, left the West for off-field issues and we weren't really in the race before that lol
-Marshall, Collier & Taylor ain't coming here lol, Taylor is the best defensive tackle I've seen in South Florida in a minute, he's a future 1st rounder barring injury & I'm willing to do a ban bet on that. Collier not coming is a good thing

We have a better chance with James Williams than Terrance Lewis. He doesn’t want any part with Miami.

Advertisement
Idk but anyone else but buyer beware of anyone ever committed to or currently committed to UF.

Advertisement
Lol Lewis just announced his 15th Top 5 or 6 this year 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Idk if anyone remembers him but I think ‘16 their was kid named Cowan who had off the field issues and then went to Alabama and got in a fight at a club and got kicked off the team. Lewis reminds me of him

Idk if anyone remembers him but I think ‘16 their was kid named Cowan who had off the field issues and then went to Alabama and got in a fight at a club and got kicked off the team. Lewis reminds me of him

Vandarius Cowan. Kicked off Bama and is now at WVU I believe. Kid was a stud prospect but yeah he’s a knucklehead but he’s a kid. Hopefully he stays in line and matures up there cause he has NFL talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back