2021 4-star WR Bralon Brown closing in on decision, talks with Likens

View as article
Anyone know the story here? We are more than likely all set at receiver, but by reading this thread it seems like ole miss came out of nowhere. Probably answering my own question, but just curious.

Advertisement
Brinson
George
Smith
Curtis (maybe)

is a good haul to add to what we brought in this year. Only change I would make is if a stud (Brooks) wants in. I would really love to have Curtis on offense but CB recruiting is what it is so we’ll see.

Brinson
George
Smith
Curtis (maybe)

is a good haul to add to what we brought in this year. Only change I would make is if a stud (Brooks) wants in. I would really love to have Curtis on offense but CB recruiting is what it is so we’ll see.

I've watched a lot of H.S. recruiting highlights over the years. Brinson and Smith are right up there with the best of them for what they do. Unless they go to sleep on the snaps not shown, or cough up the ball too often, they look like the real deal. I couldn't be more excited about these two.

Advertisement
I've watched a lot of H.S. recruiting highlights over the years. Brinson and Smith are right up there with the best of them for what they do. Unless they go to sleep on the snaps not shown, or cough up the ball too often, they look like the real deal. I couldn't be more excited about these two.
That’s good to know bc we NEED them to come in and be ready to go next year. Also Smith has gotten taller I’m pretty sure almost 6’0 from what I’ve read which is huge not that 5’8 is bad but now he can be an outside guy as well

Advertisement
Hey now we dont disrespect mr Langham around here. Cager go off. Langham stopped the streak and won us 2 games more than any of our latest wrs can say
You hit that on the head. Man single handedly won us two critical games including the all important slump buster.

8AF55996-F998-4C47-85B8-E8CD2832D4B4.jpeg

WR Bralon Brown​

Advertisement
Back