2020 OG Dallas Fincher receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Dallas-Fincher-46049614/

6'4 274lbs 3-star OL from out of Michigan, goes to East Kentwood HS.

Versatile lineman that has played OT, C & RG, but will primarily be a Guard at the next level. Big strong kid with quick feet, has good anchor ability & is good finisher on his blocks. He's the son of former Mich St Offensive lineman Mark Fincher.

Holds offer from Michigan St (the favorites), Oh St, Wisconsin, Michigan, Notre Dame, Penn St, Iowa, Purdue, Central Michigan, Kentucky & Boston College.

Advertisement
Dam thats a couple prospects from Michigan. Idk about our chances but ok, hopefully we get some of those Wisconsin type guys.

Advertisement
The Michigan schools will be hard to beat. Wisconsin signed his teammate, 2019 5-star OT Logan Brown, and they still feel they are running at least 3rd at this stage. They have also signed several Michigan kids in the last 2-3 cycles. Pretty telling imo, but it never hurts to try

This is the 3rd OL offered from Michigan within the last 2 days by Butch Barry & 4th overall player from Mich.

Clearly, Coach Barry reestablishing his Michigan HS connects from his time at CMU.

I'm fine with this. I've had enough of over pursuing FL OL. Just look at the 2016 OL. Everyone was basically a 4 star OL from Florida and they were down right terrible. I like what Barry is doing, he is in Big Ten Country recruiting OL.

Go get me the corn fed northern kids to play on our O-line.

So Manny went an got an Oline coach to recruit him some straight hogs to the line 👍🏾

I straight up criticized Searles for not going to this part of the country for dudes.
But ****! dude ain’t playing around and going straight up against the big 10 schools for their hogs. Let’s hope it works. Definitely walking around like he’s got brand new brass cojones.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back