2020 LB Tyler Berrong

HurricaneUWW

Savvy Vet
For those that listened to the latest episode of the Big 3 Rollup, former Gator and current coach of RatPack 7-on-7 team, Keiwan Ratliff mentioned this kid and spoke highly of him. Said he can’t take him off the field and that the kid has a swagger about him you don’t typically see from a young player, normally they are trying to find their way. Said the other players gravitate towards him and rally behind him. He’s raw but the film looks pretty solid. Needs to be coached up on how to read blocks and to be more aggressive but he certainly looks like a player.

Advertisement
Use to play baseball with his pops...I know he holds offers from North Carolina and UF.

He plays for Spruce Creek? I grew up in that area. Outside of Mainland there really is little consistency of competition in that area for high school ball.

Advertisement
Really? Atlantic was so bad. I am guessing they have improved? We would bring kids up from JV to play Atlantic's Varsity but that was a while ago.
I think they hired his old coach, so he followed him. Yeah, the comp ain't to good in the area. Mainland pretty much get who they want...even though a lot of their players at times are zoned for Creek. I can remember when Seabreeze use to be very competitive and gave Mainland a run for their money.

Advertisement
I think they hired his old coach, so he followed him. Yeah, the comp ain't to good in the area. Mainland pretty much get who they want...even though a lot of their players at times are zoned for Creek. I can remember when Seabreeze use to be very competitive and gave Mainland a run for their money.

I was on those Seabreeze teams. Graduated '03. Xavier Lee was our QB my senior year and we beat Mainland 52-20 that year. Breeze was good for another 4 years or so after and then the HC Beach, went and started coaching in GA because pay is a lot better up there. He coaches at Tift County now.

For those that listened to the latest episode of the Big 3 Rollup, former Gator and current coach of RatPack 7-on-7 team, Keiwan Ratliff mentioned this kid and spoke highly of him. Said he can’t take him off the field and that the kid has a swagger about him you don’t typically see from a young player, normally they are trying to find their way. Said the other players gravitate towards him and rally behind him. He’s raw but the film looks pretty solid. Needs to be coached up on how to read blocks and to be more aggressive but he certainly looks like a player.

I likey likey

Miami's coaches should revisit with this young man. He seems to have taken in the advice when he was being coached up.5

Junior highlights.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Looks like a solid LB to me, I take it we’ve offered him. Are there other more talented MLB’s we’re currently pursuing in 2020? Legitimately asking because I don’t know.

Cousin of our TE target Cane Berrong.
Yup
D0vm6bjX4AAagZO

Advertisement
Which one the TE or LB?

If it's the LB's Dad, Do you still keep in touch. If not you may want to have a mini reunion.

Go Canes
LB's dad...we've communicated via social media. Dad is a Gator fan, but don't think that will have any impact on where his son will go. I'll touch basis with him about interest in Miami and playing with his Cousin TE Cane Berrong.

Advertisement
Back