2020 LB Ruben Hyppolite Visits Miami, Receives Offer

View as article
Advertisement
Big 10 DPOY, Consensus All-American and his collegiate career got him drafted into the top 10 of this NFL draft. Yeah, his career sucked.

I didn’t say Devin Bush sucked I just said his cfb career was nothing special just hype. He was an arm tackler that became a top 10 pick off of his 40 time and media spin.

He had nowhere near the type of impact as Denzel Perryman playing in a dnofrio defense so why does this board ride his nuts so much??

I didn’t say Devin Bush sucked I just said his cfb career was nothing special just hype. He was an arm tackler that became a top 10 pick off of his 40 time and media spin.

He had nowhere near the type of impact as Denzel Perryman playing in a dnofrio defense so why does this board ride his nuts so much??

Log wayyyyyyyyyyyy the**** off

But back to Hyppolite, my absolute pipe-dream LB class is him, Flowe, Mathis, and Flagg.

If you think Flowe is too far-fetched, I won't argue with you, and then it becomes Hyppolite, Mathis, Flagg, and Bryant-Strother.

This haul, however, would still be very disappointing considering all the positives a staff would be able to sell a potential recruit at this position at this current time.

Either way, Hyppolite is a must get.

Advertisement
But back to Hyppolite, my absolute pipe-dream LB class is him, Flowe, Mathis, and Flagg.

If you think Flowe is too far-fetched, I won't argue with you, and then it becomes Hyppolite, Mathis, Flagg, and Bryant-Strother.

This haul, however, would still be very disappointing considering all the positives a staff would be able to sell a potential recruit at this position at this current time.

Either way, Hyppolite is a must get.

Not a fan of Cave?

Not a fan of Cave?

I wouldn't necessarily say that, but I think 4 is the correct number, and we've already got 2 in the fold who I don't believe the staff will push out.

So you've really only got 2 spots left, and for me personally, Hyppolite should be the main realistic target for 1 of them. Of course Flowe is at the top of the board, but I'm saying kids you have a good chance for. That only leaves 1 spot open. Cave vs Bryant-Strother, for my money, give me Bryant-Strother.

AJ Mathis is a little undersized and will play on the outside.
Flagg will play inside
Hyppolite is a speed backer and will play outside.
So you've got 3 kids with less than ideal measurables. Flagg is big, but he's short. Mathis and Hyppolite are definitely undersized and rely on speed.
So for my money, I'd pair those 3 with Bryant-Strother, rather than another kid in Cave who is barely 200 pounds.

Advertisement
Back