2020 DE Wati Huggins

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Wati-Huggins-46050307/

6'2 215lbs Weak-side DE/LB goes to BTW.

Was one of the best pass rusher in Dade last year as a Junior, had 63tcks 14sacks 5FR's & 1FR TD.

Kid is pure beast with good speed & explosive burst at the point of attack, plays on a loaded BTW Defense with 2021 DE phenom Donnell Harris. He's versatile can play inside 3-tech & OLB but thrives as a DE.

Has a great long armed frame to grow & is a quick high motor pass rusher. Obviously with DJack being the BTW new DL coach this should be a layup for Jess. Idc who else we're recruiting at DE for this class, this kid deserves an offer & should be one of DE's we take along with Latarie Kinsler & at least 1 other.

Holds offers from Baylor, Cuse, & was just offered by Pitt today.

Advertisement
BTW kids are the best coached kids in the county. Ill take BTW kids over CC NW and Cen kids anyday. It would be in our interest to lockdwn that school anyways in 21 they will have the best Offensive and Defensive players in the state maybe the country.

BTW kids are the best coached kids in the county. Ill take BTW kids over CC NW and Cen kids anyday. It would be in our interest to lockdwn that school anyways in 21 they will have the best Offensive and Defensive players in the state maybe the country.
You take them all BTW, Central, CC & MNW kids if they're good enough to play. Those schools are feeder schools for Miami when we have a competent coaching staff.

All those schools produce NFL caliber players on an annual basis.

Advertisement
You take them all BTW, Central, CC & MNW kids if they're good enough to play. Those schools are feeder schools for Miami when we have a competent coaching staff.

All those schools produce NFL caliber players on an annual basis.
I didnt say not to take the others. Just said BTW kids are coached the best.

YOu had me at BTW, and how versatile he is. I want all the Miami kids to stay home. MNW, CC, BTW, central, south Dade, south ridge etc.

I want one of these years to Be the one we sign almost 30 kids

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has a 2021 DT Anthony Hundley a teammate that is already 6-3 and 265

Looks like a top shelf plan B recruit to me...

Defiantly love his size speed and that he comes from a feeder school that I’d like to have as many teammates on the team for that 21 class

Advertisement

https://247sports.com/Player/Wati-Huggins-46050307/

6'2 215lbs Weak-side DE/LB goes to BTW.

Was one of the best pass rusher in Dade last year as a Junior, had 63tcks 14sacks 5FR's & 1FR TD.

Kid is pure beast with good speed & explosive burst at the point of attack, plays on a loaded BTW Defense with 2021 DE phenom Donnell Harris. He's versatile can play inside 3-tech & OLB but thrives as a DE.

Has a great long armed frame to grow & is a quick high motor pass rusher. Obviously with DJack being the BTW new DL coach this should be a layup for Jess. Idc who else we're recruiting at DE for this class, this kid deserves an offer & should be one of DE's we take along with Latarie Kinsler & at least 1 other.

Holds offers from Baylor, Cuse, & was just offered by Pitt today.

This is the type of kid that used go to VT and dominate for them. Then we would play VT and everyone would be asking "How did this kid get away?"

I love the kid's skills. Has great speed and the burst is unreal. Those things can't be taught. From the tape you can clearly see that Huggins is serious about the game. You won't see this kid loafing or taking plays off. I love his hustle. Seems to have great awareness as well. I love the kid's game and with those long arms, I can see him getting up to 6'4" 250 lbs in college.

Hopefully he camps at Miami. I’m projecting this kid at LB if he can move some in space.

Advertisement
Back