2020 DE Jamari Stewart receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Jamari-Stewart-46055309/

6'4 215lbs 3-star DE/OLB from out of Port St. Lucie, goes to 8A school Centennial, transferred from Fort Pierce Central his Fresh/Soph year.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball. His stats are inconclusive, but from what I could find had 10TFL's.

Tall long armed athletic kid with good speed, is a polished pass rusher at this stage of his game & has a quick explosive get off, high upside.

Holds offers from South Carolina, Pitt, Louisville, UCF, FIU & Indiana (247 hasn't updated all his offers yet).

Advertisement

https://247sports.com/Player/Jamari-Stewart-46055309/

6'4 215lbs 3-star DE/OLB from out of Port St. Lucie, goes to 8A school Centennial, transferred from Fort Pierce Central his Fresh/Soph year.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball. His stats are inconclusive, but from what I could find had 10TFL's.

Tall long armed athletic kid with good speed, is a polished pass rusher at this stage of his game & has a quick explosive get off, high upside.

Holds offers from South Carolina, Pitt, Louisville, UCF, FIU & Indiana (247 hasn't updated all his offers yet).

Who would you compare him to?

Who would you compare him to?
Physically Jahfari Harvey.

He's a kid that at 6'4 215lbs has a good frame to add more weight & continue develop. I wanna see what he does his Senior year, but his explosiveness his something you can't teach.

There will probably be higher rated DE's we go after this class, but he's definitely a prospect you offer early & continue to evaluate throughout the year, get'em on campus for a few visits & once crootin season picks up see where you're at with him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gotta lock him up because he will blow up. He and Johnny Walker both have a chance to be the next John Garvim or Jahfari Harvey or even Jason Blissett kids we get on early and then they blow up. This year we might have multiple of those.

Sounds fantastic El, he’s a complete freak of an athlete. You can always add weight while maintaining that explosiveness. Kid is going to garner a ton more offers this Sr season.

Advertisement
Nice tape. Definitely Miami caliber with that great first step. He showed a lot of balance in that HUDL highlight, was able to both maintain containment and get after the ball carrier. Gotta like that, as it requires a lot of acrobatics for a big guy. I couldn't gauge his top speed, might not be quite as athletic as Garvin or Rousseau. But he's got that "in a phone booth" type of agility that served Joe Jacks so well and is more important than straight-line speed.

Advertisement
Back