2020-21 Awards

hotshot

Sophomore
My choices for these awards in this forgettable season?

Pool to choose from: Walker, Wong, Brooks, Olaniyi, Beverly, Gak and McGusty. (Lykes, Timberlake and Miller didn't play enough to be considered.)

MVP - Wong
Most Improved - Walker
Best Newcomer - Olaniyi
Most Disappointing - Brooks and Beverly
Best 3 Point Shooter - Wong
Best FT Shooter - McGusty
Best Rebounder - Brooks and Wong
Iron Man - Wong (36 Minutes per game)

Advertisement
Agree except I’d say Beverly was by far the most disappointing player, way more so than brooks
I couldn't decide, that's why I named them both. If I had to pick one though, it'd be Brooks. We could survive well enough with low output from Harlond; we NEEDED Brooks to give us a lot inside.

Agree except I’d say Beverly was by far the most disappointing player, way more so than brooks
I’d say not Harlond just because the kid was apparently gutting out a back injury all season when we didn’t have enough players to rest him.

Advertisement
I’d say not Harlond just because the kid was apparently gutting out a back injury all season when we didn’t have enough players to rest him.
That’s true. I’ve just never seen someone play with such inconsistent effort snd focus as Beverly

That’s true. I’ve just never seen someone play with such inconsistent effort snd focus as Beverly
Let’s make him the preseason front runner for next year’s award when he’s *knocks on wood* healthy

Just wondering, how well do you expect someone with a herniated disk in their back to play?
We are lucky he was actually able to play at all this season.

I know team awards are supposed to be given out after every season, but the way this season went it almost feels like we're handing out participation trophies here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back