2019 St. Thomas Aquinas LB Jahmar Brown talks recruiting

View as article
I understand that. But much like all of us here we always talk about the outlier from s fla that goes elsewhere and balls that was never a high profile recruit.

Its tough because while there are very good players in s fla, the culture overall is very volatile. You can’t necessarily count on them to lead your program.

You have to get the right kids. If you’re just getting a kid because they went to Deerfield or STA but they aren’t really like that then you maybe disappointed. Oregon is doing well with the DE they got from DBHS. And USCe had success with Skai Moore. You have to pick the right kids.

Advertisement
You have to get the right kids. If you’re just getting a kid because they went to Deerfield or STA but they aren’t really like that then you maybe disappointed. Oregon is doing well with the DE they got from DBHS. And USCe had success with Skai Moore. You have to pick the right kids.
yup thats what i was getting at.

Even this kid...hes playing at usce....and they get s.fla kids that are somewha productive for them.. Keir Thomas, Fenton, my lil homie skai moore as of recent

yup thats what i was getting at.

Even this kid...hes playing at usce....and they get s.fla kids that are somewha productive for them.. Keir Thomas, Fenton, my lil homie skai moore as of recent

True! Yea I find threads like this funny. They think they get a high ranked kid from STA and he’s going to ball. More times than not, those kids get the because of the school they attend.

These guys werent underratted...they were listed as high type recruits. (Louis, Jahmar) and it was because of the programs they played at and supposed sec offers. A high elite type s.fla recruit AINT going to S.CAR.

*Side note i was pumping Rashad Fenton on here.
Jesus Christ @gogeta4 . U my dawg & all but I gotta hit the pause button on u right here dawg! I hope u weren’t “pumping” Rashad Fenton on here👀🧐🤔

Jesus Christ @gogeta4 . U my dawg & all but I gotta hit the pause button on u right here dawg! I hope u weren’t “pumping” Rashad Fenton on here👀🧐🤔

0aeefec7212e703ea0d6698f2c782501.gif

Wayyyyyyyyy out of character...its been a tough szn..bear with me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back