2019 Pitching

champcane

Redshirt Freshman
Am I the only one to think that we had 5 solid starting pitchers on this team? Which will come in handy if we make it to the World Series.

Advertisement
Am I the only one to think that we had 5 solid starting pitchers on this team? Which will come in handy if we make it to the World Series.
Best group we have had in a minute. Fielding, fielding, fielding. We play good defense I firmly believe we have a shot to go deep and even dare I say win it all. Obviously it takes some fortuitous bounces and breaks, but why not us. I think we all deserve it.

Advertisement

At the regional, super regional, CWS level the dynamics change. It becomes of who can pitch their team to a 2-1 win against another big time pitcher? McKendry and McMahon have the talent, but current health is the question. VanBelle has had a great year as a #3 starter but is not that guy. Cecconi, has the potential to be that guy but has not been given the opportunity to do so as a mid week starter. Keysor is not that guy but can be very valuable in long relief.

Advertisement
Back