2018 American Heritage CB Patrick Surtain Jr. Offered today

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
@AH__Athletics Congrats to freshman cornerback Patrick Surtain Jr. (@SurtainJr) on receiving an offer from the University of Miami! #Canes

Long ways away as he is a freshman in high school. But I can see him and Al Blades son Alphonso from 2018 at USchool being two highly coveted corners in that 2018 class.

Advertisement
@AH__Athletics Congrats to freshman cornerback Patrick Surtain Jr. (@SurtainJr) on receiving an offer from the University of Miami! #Canes

Long ways away as he is a freshman in high school. But I can see him and Al Blades son Alphonso from 2018 at USchool being two highly coveted corners in that 2018 class.

Gotta feeling Pat aint a Golden supporter

Congrats to you and your noles. Hopefully they all die in a fire

**** vern im starting to understand how people get confused which side of the lake you swim on. Mad bleak.

Advertisement
Zero chance. He is all about LSU.

LSU is toast. Program is on way down. Talk about underachieving with great talent, Miles will be on hot seat by end of next year.

LSU would have to go down the toilet or receive crippling NCAA sanctions for Pat to go to another school. The kid loves LSU and his parents love LSU. Its as close to being a done deal as it can be for a 9th grader.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back