2017 Excuses Thread

And for those still blaming this on the 11.7 scholarships and private tution...last I checked Dartmouth baseball has 0.0 athletic scholarships and private tuition and held Miami (FL) to 1 run per game over the series.

Advertisement
And for those still blaming this on the 11.7 scholarships and private tution...last I checked Dartmouth baseball has 0.0 athletic scholarships and private tuition and held Miami (FL) to 1 run per game over the series.

They may not have athletic scholarships, but they put together very nice financial aid packages to help people attend their school, like all Ivy League schools. Regardless, Dartmouth should never shut out UM 2/3 games.

I don't get it, he's committed to playing small ball but they can't even make contact. It's extremely contradictive and I will be absolutely shocked if they make the tourney

It's fuggin ridiculous a UM baseball team looks like this.

How is this a surprise to anyone? We've had Chris Barr playing 1st base for 3 years. He might be the worst hitting 1st baseman in Miami history. He is very indicative of where this team is as a whole.

Advertisement
That was probably one of the worst losses to a doodoo team in a REALLY long time

Absolutely embarrassing

Morris stop being a "good coach" years ago

Advertisement
Time for Miami to make a change this week. It's not going to get better under Morris. Can't hire a good coach at this point but at least it will show fans that the this level of performance is unacceptable. Maybe the new coach gets the team on a hot streak and we can sneak into regionals.

Time for Miami to make a change this week. It's not going to get better under Morris. Can't hire a good coach at this point but at least it will show fans that the this level of performance is unacceptable. Maybe the new coach gets the team on a hot streak and we can sneak into regionals.

We could lose every game between now and May and Morris isn't getting fired.

Advertisement
Some folks are considering flying the banner over the baseball stadium. Patience is getting very thin with Gomer Morris and his clown staff (Or is it "staph" now?) This team totally sucks and Morris should have been gone five years ago. Probably worst baseball team in UM history. If they are going to continue having an embarrassingly bad team like this, they should just shutter the program. Straight garbage.

Last edited:
Such bad recruiting.

Tackett
Davison
Gali
Gomez
Batista
Burns
Buchowski

these transfers all stink

Advertisement

They may not have athletic scholarships, but they put together very nice financial aid packages to help people attend their school, like all Ivy League schools. Regardless, Dartmouth should never shut out UM 2/3 games.

Yeah, they do, but it's freaking Dartmouth. They're not attracting great (or probably good baseball players).

Advertisement
Back