2016 WR Tavares Chase offered

Advertisement
Just commited to the Clemson Tigers. Dabo is really working IMG this year.

Rashaun Smith could follow soon, and Saivion Smith is getting very strong on the Tigers.

UM being down has really helped Clemson in recruiting lately.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just commited to the Clemson Tigers. Dabo is really working IMG this year.

Rashaun Smith could follow soon, and Saivion Smith is getting very strong on the Tigers.

UM being down has really helped Clemson in recruiting lately.

clemson gets a top florida wr every year

Advertisement
Itty Bitty Plant City stand up...

I have said it multiple times throughout this forum that TJ Chase lives across the street from me and we talk alot. Him and his entire family are Noles and his twin sister will be going to Famu. He has asked me a couple of times what do I think of Clemson and early playing is what is intriguing about them. I told him what I think of Clemson, but also, be careful choosing a school with early playing time being the number 1 factor. That's one of those things coaches re nig on and he will turn up at Valdosta St. two years in.

He is still open to going elsewhere, more specifically, FSU. Although it will be very hard to jump FSU alone, we still have a shot.

Best believe if we had a competent coach, TJ would be committing to Miami right now and not Clemson. His pop knows his football and Xs and Os.

Itty Bitty Plant City stand up...

I have said it multiple times throughout this forum that TJ Chase lives across the street from me and we talk alot. Him and his entire family are Noles and his twin sister will be going to Famu. He has asked me a couple of times what do I think of Clemson and early playing is what is intriguing about them. I told him what I think of Clemson, but also, be careful choosing a school with early playing time being the number 1 factor. That's one of those things coaches re nig on and he will turn up at Valdosta St. two years in.

He is still open to going elsewhere, more specifically, FSU. Although it will be very hard to jump FSU alone, we still have a shot.

Best believe if we had a competent coach, TJ would be committing to Miami right now and not Clemson. His pop knows his football and Xs and Os.

This is one of the cases where Miami legitimately doesn't care tbh

Advertisement
Long time until NSD. Never know who we will lose or gain in the time leading up to it. The staff offered so there is something they see.

Advertisement
Back