2016 Schedule ?

Advertisement
An with the ACC now ****ed off at Miami, you better believe that ACC schedule will be crappy. I can see the ACC scheduling UM for cross conference matchups at Clemson, a game against NC State, finally with FSU and Louisville coming to Miami.

Go Canes

Advertisement
An with the ACC now ****ed off at Miami, you better believe that ACC schedule will be crappy. I can see the ACC scheduling UM for cross conference matchups at Clemson, a game against NC State, finally with FSU and Louisville coming to Miami.

Go Canes

Well, no. The cross divisional matchups are already set through 2024.

ACC Future Football Schedule Rotation Through 2024

Home: Duke, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Florida State
Road: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, NC State

Home: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Syracuse
Road: Duke, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Florida State

Road: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Boston College

Home: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Louisville

Road: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest

Home: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, NC State

Road: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Clemson

Home: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Boston College

Road: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Syracuse

When is the spring game??

During the Spring semester

Al-bundy-ed-oneill-animated-gif-10.gif

Advertisement
God that OOC schedule is pathetic. I realize this team has been pathetic for a good while now but facing teams like FA&M, FAU, and App. State does nothing for this team especially when we're scheduling away games with those schools. Those are the type of teams that are supposed to come to Miami week 1 as a warmup game, we beat the **** out of them and they take a check for it. I know App State has moved up recently but they're still not a team Miami should be traveling to.

The ACC is so soft its amazing we haven't been in the championship game. We dont have Clemson again until 2022!!

Advertisement
while we are at it lets schedule a home and home with North Alaska Technical Institute for women

God that OOC schedule is pathetic. I realize this team has been pathetic for a good while now but facing teams like FA&M, FAU, and App. State does nothing for this team especially when we're scheduling away games with those schools. Those are the type of teams that are supposed to come to Miami week 1 as a warmup game, we beat the **** out of them and they take a check for it. I know App State has moved up recently but they're still not a team Miami should be traveling to.

They play Notre Dame OOC. That game alone puts them on par with just about everybody else in terms of an OOC schedule that carries one very good team.

Advertisement
Back