2016 LB's

fafi129

Freshman
we're in need of LB's now and i know we have shaquille quarterman and michael pinckney already committed but what other LB's are we looking at?
some names im familiar with locally are devin bush jr, donovan thompson, and shakur cooper. im not sure where we stand with them. there seems to be some good LB's locally for 2016 but not sure about 2015. anyone got any insight?

Advertisement
we're in need of LB's now and i know we have shaquille quarterman and michael pinckney already committed but what other LB's are we looking at?
some names im familiar with locally are devin bush jr, donovan thompson, and shakur cooper. im not sure where we stand with them. there seems to be some good LB's locally for 2016 but not sure about 2015. anyone got any insight?

I know Bush, Jr. is a Nole legacy/lock but said he liked us. Don't hold your breath though. I don't know the other guys. LB depth is scary thin right now. Shaq is a grown man but we need some complimentary pieces too, especially if we are going to be playing more 3-4 sets.

I know Bush, Jr. is a Nole legacy/lock but said he liked us. Don't hold your breath though. I don't know the other guys. LB depth is scary thin right now. Shaq is a grown man but we need some complimentary pieces too, especially if we are going to be playing more 3-4 sets.
I agree. we will need more... take my word...I will be watching Shaq with a critics eye tonight...

I agree. we will need more... take my word...I will be watching Shaq with a critics eye tonight...

Critique on pass drops as much as possible (even if he already does them well)...can't take much more of these tight ends running free by 10 yards down the field. need more guys like Grace.

Advertisement
I watched one of ours... and I want so bad to talk to him... Shaq and I watched not for the good stuff...but the bad...I believe you eliminate the bad and work on the good you will be great...I told Shaq I'm expecting a read...then a quick reaction 100% balls to the wall...every snap...he will run 1 mile for every loaf...

that's what I like to hear, hard work will pay off. Effort, intensity, and aggression covers up a lot of mistakes

Advertisement
Back