2016 LBs Shaq Quarterman and Mike Pinckney

deerob305

Junior
Guess they had a recent photoshoot, and both took time out i see to show love to the U.... digging those socks Pinckney have on, and looks like Quarterman's high school already sponsored by Adidas

B8JHjbnCcAA1vYz.jpg

Advertisement
Between these two, Zach Mccloud and Perry, are LB crew will be savage in a few years. People will fear them. Add in Jaquan and Robert Knowles at Safety n D Jax n CT on the ends... Straight vicious...still obvious spots to fill at cb n dt but legit start

Advertisement
Between these two, Zach Mccloud and Perry, are LB crew will be savage in a few years. People will fear them. Add in Jaquan and Robert Knowles at Safety n D Jax n CT on the ends... Straight vicious...still obvious spots to fill at cb n dt but legit start

Don't forget about Grace.

Ya I like Grace and Owens, n will also have AQM Trent Harris n Patchan at end. So will have depth and murderers at some positions but safety has no depth dt has no depth n cb is open. Talking about after next year to avoid any confusion.

Advertisement
I really hope we can hold onto all of the 16 linebacker crew. Those dudes are going to absolutely tear it up at the U if they stay together.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2163274 said:
Shaq is a monster. Wish both were coming this year.

Funny you say that as Pinckney mentioned he could have came in the 2015 class.

Advertisement
Back