2015 PG Kyle Clarke

Advertisement
I mean I have no idea if he is Miami caliber based of a 2 minute mixtape, but those are some nice highlights. He should pass the tape along to the staff.

Last edited:
Good friend of mine, great kid. Called him when I seen this. Says he would go to the u if offered. Has had contact with Miami through AAU coach. i used to play AAU ball with him I would be happy as **** if he get the offer. U Know how do you know him?

Advertisement
Good friend of mine, great kid. Called him when I seen this. Says he would go to the u if offered. Has had contact with Miami through AAU coach. i used to play AAU ball with him I would be happy as **** if he get the offer. U Know how do you know him?

My Lil Bro...

Advertisement
Advertisement

My Lil Bro...

Hey big bro, here is the contact for coach Konkol.

Best of luck to you and your bro.

ekonkol@miami.edu
(305) 284-3685
Fax: (305) 284-6900
Campus Address (For Interoffice mail):
Room 101 BankUnited Center (Map)
Coral Gables Campus, Locator: 0820
Street Address:
Room 101 BankUnited Center
1245 Dauer Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33146
PO Address:
P.O. Box 248166
Coral Gables, FL 33124-0820

My Lil Bro...

Hey big bro, here is the contact for coach Konkol.

Best of luck to you and your bro.

ekonkol@miami.edu
(305) 284-3685
Fax: (305) 284-6900
Campus Address (For Interoffice mail):
Room 101 BankUnited Center (Map)
Coral Gables Campus, Locator: 0820
Street Address:
Room 101 BankUnited Center
1245 Dauer Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33146
PO Address:
P.O. Box 248166
Coral Gables, FL 33124-0820

Thanks for the info....really appreciate it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back