2015 LB Doyle Grimes highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you think he has the speed to play that nickel linebacker spot that Thurston and sometimes Denzel played this year?

Advertisement
He just tweeted this out:
@BiggieSoSavage: Trying to get to that []_[] with both my big brothers @Datt_Dolla(Jamal carter) and @Tyre_Brady !

Advertisement
Given that Tyre Brady's coming to Miami and his bro Carter's already a frosh. I say Miami has a legit chance. Now if the staff somehow doesn't offer this kid, then I give up.

Given that Tyre Brady's coming to Miami and his bro Carter's already a frosh. I say Miami has a legit chance. Now if the staff somehow doesn't offer this kid, then I give up.

I'd say this pretty much sums it all. I hope this doesn't cause AG to slow play because they have a feeling that he might be in the bag.

I'd say this pretty much sums it all. I hope this doesn't cause AG to slow play because they have a feeling that he might be in the bag.

Being an alumni at South Dade, I've had a chance to see this kid in person a few times. He can flat out dominate. I don't have the link, but I read somewhere that he could be arguably the top LB in Dade County next year. Then again, we did the same crap to Skai Moore last season because we thought we could get Matthew Thomas. But the kid's a Cane if we offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back