2015 DT/DE marlon gonzalez

Advertisement
To the OP thanks for sharing your cousins video. Tell him to work on his explosion and flexibility. Hang cleans are great for this as well as clean and jerks. He also needs to work on his hand to hand skills his will allow him to disengage from blockers better.

Hi strength numbers are impressive but tell him to keep pushing because there is always some bigger and stronger out there. Take this kid who will be on a lot of recruiting boards for 2015.

2015 DT Breiden Fehoko, a 6'3", 275-pound junior at Governor Wallace Rider Farrington High School in Honolulu, Hawaii is, at the very least, ready for the NFL combine with his bench press of 225lbs 37 times.

[video=youtube_share;DU_rgsed7vw]http://youtu.be/DU_rgsed7vw[/video]

To the OP thanks for sharing your cousins video. Tell him to work on his explosion and flexibility. Hang cleans are great for this as well as clean and jerks. He also needs to work on his hand to hand skills his will allow him to disengage from blockers better.

Hi strength numbers are impressive but tell him to keep pushing because there is always some bigger and stronger out there. Take this kid who will be on a lot of recruiting boards for 2015.

2015 DT Breiden Fehoko, a 6'3", 275-pound junior at Governor Wallace Rider Farrington High School in Honolulu, Hawaii is, at the very least, ready for the NFL combine with his bench press of 225lbs 37 times.

Bro u sound like a hater

Bro u sound like a hater

Seriously? He's giving your cousin what seems to be solid advice and your response is this? Did I miss something?

Advertisement

Bro u sound like a hater

Doesn't mean he is wrong. His hips are stiff as ****.

Here is an example of a 2015 kid I am hoping UM jumps on big time from Louisiana that is actually looking to leave Louisiana for college he just decommited from Miss St. TD Moton has very good hip bend flexibilty for a 6'3" 320lbs kid and his explosion jumps of the film, but keep in mind this is only his Soph highlights. So again I am not hating just giving perspective, that said I hope your cousin's offer does come, or staff may want him to Camp at UM this summer.

2015 NT/DT T.D. Molten Soph year highlights
[video=youtube_share;21SdU_dclXY]http://youtu.be/21SdU_dclXY[/video]

Bro u sound like a hater

36.png

Here is an example of a 2015 kid I am hoping UM jumps on big time from Louisiana that is actually looking to leave Louisiana for college he just decommited from Miss St. TD Moton has very good hip bend flexibilty for a 6'3" 320lbs kid and his explosion jumps of the film, but keep in mind this is only his Soph highlights. So again I am not hating just giving perspective, that said I hope your cousin's offer does come, or staff may want him to Camp at UM this summer.

2015 NT/DT T.D. Molten Soph year highlights
[video=youtube_share;21SdU_dclXY]http://youtu.be/21SdU_dclXY[/video]

I remember reading a article where he said he was only considering SEC schools smh

Advertisement
Stands up high a lot and doesn't get very physical.

Has the size.

I see the opposite. I think he's physical, there are some plays where he is just flattening people. I don't know about getting high, but I think the biggest issue is size. I don't see him at the nose in our 3-4; I don't think he's naturally big like the guys we're recruiting now to play that position. Maybe DE in a 3, but I don't know about nose. He could probably play DT in a four down front. Just looking at a photograph, it's hard to say how big he could get. I did like the highlights, but highlights always look good.

EDIT: As far as playing high, I think you can coach better pad level. I'm sure that's an issue with a lot of kids coming out of HS. It's a matter of technique, I think.

Has the size.

I see the opposite. I think he's physical, there are some plays where he is just flattening people. I don't know about getting high, but I think the biggest issue is size. I don't see him at the nose in our 3-4; I don't think he's naturally big like the guys we're recruiting now to play that position. Maybe DE in a 3, but I don't know about nose. He could probably play DT in a four down front. Just looking at a photograph, it's hard to say how big he could get. I did like the highlights, but highlights always look good.

EDIT: As far as playing high, I think you can coach better pad level. I'm sure that's an issue with a lot of kids coming out of HS. It's a matter of technique, I think.

FSU actually runs a successful 3-4 so if their coaches think he can fit into a 3-4 system.

Has the size.

FSU actually runs a successful 3-4 so if their coaches think he can fit into a 3-4 system.

Fsu scrapped the 3-4 very early in the year, they were too small and lacked personnel . Started running majority four man fronts

Has the size.

I had to coach against him this year. I'm trying to be nice without saying that he isn't very good. I would like FSU to have him that way we won't have to worry when he comes onto the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back