2015 DT Daylon Mack

Brandon,

Your site has for months and months peddled the information that the dudes here worked so hard to acquire as your own original stuff. It's too laughable to be insulting, but nonetheless it's been going on, and if I was Pete or Tito or Cam, I would be ****ed as ****. You and your staff almost never publish original information or stories, an it's galling to say the least that you have the nerve to consistently steal someone else's hard-earned information.

Add that to the fact that your resident ****** Jon Bastian has to beat his chest every time he's right about something (usually something he stole from this site), it's easy to see why CIS is murdering your ****** little endeavor.

I guess I haven't been over to your site in awhile since I was banned for calling Jon Bastian *** on this site. The reason you gave for banning me - "posting premium information." Well, it looks like the secret is out.

Advertisement
Jon is no longer with us and I took over CaneInsider as of Two Friday's ago. Since then, you've never seen anyone who provided information not given credit. It's the right thing to do. I'm a trained journalist and it doesn't help anyone when you try to ignore who is putting things out. The Canes community is big and no one can scoop everyone every day, we'll have our days and Insight will have theirs. I respect what is done here.

With that said, I can't apologize for the mistakes of the past. But I can say, going forward, please give credit where it's due and we'll do the same. If you want access to our boards, or anyone else here who was "banned" just call me or send me an email to football.odoi AT gmail. I'm very open and don't fear competition but rather would expand our community so that we get more information about the team out there. It's what everyone wants.

Brandon,

Your site has for months and months peddled the information that the dudes here worked so hard to acquire as your own original stuff. It's too laughable to be insulting, but nonetheless it's been going on, and if I was Pete or Tito or Cam, I would be ****ed as ****. You and your staff almost never publish original information or stories, an it's galling to say the least that you have the nerve to consistently steal someone else's hard-earned information.

Add that to the fact that your resident ****** Jon Bastian has to beat his chest every time he's right about something (usually something he stole from this site), it's easy to see why CIS is murdering your ****ty little endeavor.

I guess I haven't been over to your site in awhile since I was banned for calling Jon Bastian *** on this site. The reason you gave for banning me - "posting premium information." Well, it looks like the secret is out.

Problem2,

Glad you enjoyed my article but it would be nice if you at least gave me or CaneInsider credit for writing. That doesn't seem unreasonable at all to me. What do you think? I'm at 305-896-8171. And just so you know, in my new regime as publisher of CaneInsider, we'll be giving credit on our boards to whoever we get information from. Like we gave Peter a shoutout last night for breaking the new QB commitment. It's the right thing to do.

Yea

It’s rare but it happens. A recruit who is highly rated reaches out to a school who is not recruiting him and expresses his interest. Well, that’s exactly what happened this weekend just after one of the final Al Golden Football Camps as 2015 defensive tackle Daylon Mack, who currently holds seven major BCS offers reached out to Hurricanes running backs coach, Hurlie Brown.

“He just told me that they were interested in me, so he asked for my coach to send him some film.”

Mack, a five-star recruit according to 247′s recruiting service, already holds major offers heading into his junior season. He’s got offers from Texas A&M, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, TCU, Texas Tech and Southern Methodist University. But of all of those offers, he’s really attracted to the Canes.

“Miami’s an out of state school that I like,” Mack said. ”Really they’re the only out of state school that I like besides LSU,” who Mack says is close to his home in Gladewater, Texas and has a winning football tradition.

But despite the recent on the field play at Miami not being as good as many schools he holds offers from, it’s their past that is the biggest attraction for this prep athlete.

“I just like the past, back when it was all about ‘the U’ and the swag,” Mack said. ”I think I can be a big part in helping it to come back.”

And it’s no surprise that he reached out to coach Brown who was part of two national championship winning teams during Miami’s championship reign.

The connection for Mack is 2015 Miami target at running back Jacques Patrick, who recently visited Miami for the last day of the Al Golden Camps. Patrick and Mack have forged a relationship via Twitter as the two were both invited to attend the Rivals 5-Star Camp several weeks ago.

“He mentioned me on Twitter a few weeks before the Rivals camp in Chicago and we got a chance to talk in Chicago about the recruiting process.”

From there, the two exchanged numbers and text nearly every day according to Mack. When Patrick informed Mack that he’d be heading down to Miami for camp, Mack wanted Patrick to let the coaches know about his interest in the school. That eventually lead to his conversation with coach Brown.

“I was the first to reach out. My friend Jacques Patrick took a visit and he said he could put me in contact with the coaches and I called and talked to coach Brown.”

Mack says Patrick likes Miami a lot also.

Right now, Mack is prepping for the upcoming season where he says his team is bound to turn a 3-7 2012 season into a much more successful 2013 campaign.

But he’s not too busy to take a visit to Miami if requested.

“I can see myself getting down there to visit if I was invited.”

As for what he’s looking for in a final college destination, Mack says it’s going to come down to coaching.

“I’m looking to get along with the coaching staff, and players. Come in and win. I also want a coach that makes you work hard, I would like to be coached hard, that’s really what I’m looking for.”

Mack says he wants to make his college choice around a year from now in July 2014, just before his senior season at Gladewater High.

100.jpg

Advertisement
This is how we do it in the new regime (siting Peter Ariz who broke news on CaneInsider): http://www.caneinsider.com/recruiting-center/79374-malik-rosier.html

I'm not worried about credit or any of that but if we want to go there, then I mentioned Daylon Mack a week ago, whom I spoke to that told me he was interested. I work with this kids fam. There not a site that mentions Mack and Miami. When you know people I'll take that over a web site all day. Pete and staff here got connects all over. It's people on this board that are coaches, family members of athletes and ect.

So i'm not worried about credit, It's about getting news to Canes fans without having to pay dumb *** fees like Rivals or 247 for some "Information"

Motorcity I think we agree to disagree. But I wish everyone here well. I'm going to exit before it's considered "trolling" but appreciate the feedback and hope we all continue to form a community of "free information" because that's what I think both CaneInsider and Insight do well.

This is how we do it in the new regime (siting Peter Ariz who broke news on CaneInsider): http://www.caneinsider.com/recruiting-center/79374-malik-rosier.html

I'm not worried about credit or any of that but if we want to go there, then I mentioned Daylon Mack a week ago, whom I spoke to that told me he was interested. I work with this kids fam. There not a site that mentions Mack and Miami. When you know people I'll take that over a web site all day. Pete and staff here got connects all over. It's people on this board that are coaches, family members of athletes and ect.

So i'm not worried about credit, It's about getting news to Canes fans without having to pay dumb *** fees like Rivals or 247 for some "Information"

Advertisement
Back