2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson gets letter from AG.

Advertisement
In a time of 100+ letters at once, and other "personal" attention, it seems this would be hand-written (or at least well-faked).

Advertisement
Al is going to have to change his phone number after getting blown up by CeCe in that letter:

305-284-2545

Internet bullies always seem to be real life pusssies.

Seems like most Cane "fans" who rag on Coach Golden on blogs would be prostrate sycophants if they actually met him in person.

Gainesville and Tally are about all the city the small town boys can handle initially. Trust me! Out of 437 residents, they all done told him horror stories of Miami. The University of Rio got about the same chance of convincing those south georgians, Miami is the place to be.

Advertisement
Gainesville and Tally are about all the city the small town boys can handle initially. Trust me! Out of 437 residents, they all done told him horror stories of Miami. The University of Rio got about the same chance of convincing those south georgians, Miami is the place to be.

Yeah, like Allen Bailey, who lived on one of the islands, reachable only by boat and ferry. Talk about a place that was isolated and beyond "civilization."

In a time of 100+ letters at once, and other "personal" attention, it seems this would be hand-written (or at least well-faked).

No way. Not the "official offer letter."

That's what I think. It has legal implications. Haven't there been some lawsuits over offers and rescissions of offers?

As to the first, why/not?

And to the second, no, you are thinking of the Letter of Intent, not an offer. The LOI is a standard form agreement. It cannot, but its own terms, be modified. You can agree with that or not, but that is the current deal.

you guys really think he gives his number to hundreds of people every class? that might be his number but obviously not the number his wife calls him on

Advertisement

Yeah, like Allen Bailey, who lived on one of the islands, reachable only by boat and ferry. Talk about a place that was isolated and beyond "civilization."

More "civilization" than the raping, stealing, murdering, drug trafficking "civilization" in America.

[QrUOTE=Gator Hatar;1922329]Gainesville and Tally are about all the city the small town boys can handle initially. Trust me! Out of 437 residents, they all done told him horror stories of Miami. The University of Rio got about the same chance of convincing those south georgians, Miami is the place to be.

More "civilization" than the raping, stealing, murdering, drug trafficking "civilization" in America.[/QUOTE]

I'd generally agree, but even small towns have problems, like meth. Lot to be said though for getting away from big city problems.

Advertisement
It seems you should stay on the sidelines. Official letter. Not handwritten for an offer.

It seems you should stay on the sidelines. Official letter. Not handwritten for an offer.

Good call.

https://twitter.com/hunterherndon10/status/498910376650493952/photo/1

Learn the difference between an offer letter and the Letter of Intent. There is no requisite form for the former; a school can personalize it any way it wants to.

Christ I am getting tired of all the smart *** replies.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back