2014 WR Moral Stephens offered.

Advertisement
kids got some length thats for sure. also looks like he isnt afraid of contact, but a lot of straight line routes. id agree with canei in that he looks more like a TE prospect

Advertisement
Lane is a future 5-Star. I am sure that Miami will be all over him. Expected to be top WR is State his senior year.

Lane is a future 5-Star. I am sure that Miami will be all over him. Expected to be top WR is State his senior year.

His tape is filthy.. anyone know anything about his interest in us? We should just take Cunningham and Kearse and not waste our time with any other 2013 WRs. 2014 is loaded with talent everywhere. Especially since AJL will count towards 2013 right?

Yup, I'm a huge fan of Lane. I like Waters a lot as a football player, so it should speak volumes that Lane was the best WR/player on homestead's squad last year.

Advertisement
How many times do we have to go through the "never hold off this year because you never know what will happen next year" thing?

Love these threads. The post is about a guy we offered but inevitably ends up a complaint about why we 're not offering some dude supposedly better.

Canes fans are a predictable bunch.

To stand a better chance, OOS recruits need to get that offer fast. And this is not just Miami. EVERY SCHOOL does that for non-local prospects.

Yeah this kid will outgrow wide receiver. He is 6'3''. 235 right now and he just turned 16. I asked him was he intrested and he said Miami was too far. He is very athletic. Decent basketball player too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back