2014 WR Clint Stephens

Advertisement
kid is a beats some people swear he is the best WR on the team. He doesn't have the measurable of Dixon though. I wonder why his offer list is so small you would think being on Dixon's team plenty of other coaches and smaller schools would have offered.

kid is a beats some people swear he is the best WR on the team. He doesn't have the measurable of Dixon though. I wonder why his offer list is so small you would think being on Dixon's team plenty of other coaches and smaller schools would have offered.

I live in Palm Beach Gardens.....Dwyer has three studs at WR, Dixon, Stephens and Saffold. All three are seniors, they may end up being the best WR tandem in FL next year.

I live in Palm Beach Gardens.....Dwyer has three studs at WR, Dixon, Stephens and Saffold. All three are seniors, they may end up being the best WR tandem in FL next year.

They are going to put up a lot of points I would give George Campbell and Artavis Scott the title of best WR tandem.

Advertisement

They are going to put up a lot of points I would give George Campbell and Artavis Scott the title of best WR tandem.

Bad choice of words by me.....they may end up as the best TRIO in FL.

Either the staff knows sumthin we dont in regards to WRs on the board that are "pretending" to be interested but really are not..(Cannon, Lauderdale, Rudolph, maybe Lane) Or we really plan on taking 4 WRs next year. Becuz this is going WAY BEYOND C.Y.A. Kid is the goods but **** we got alot of WR offers out there and with kids we assume are very interested. **** some think Brady and Dixon will pull the trigger within the next few months.

I like the STA trio. Homestead has some good ones other the Lane as well...

Advertisement
-Miami staff was at his spring game
-His dad was happy about the offer because he is a Canes fan
-Stephens says he likes the Canes a lot too
-Doesnt want to go far from his family
-Supposed to go to camp with Dixon but couldnt make it
-Says Dixon talked about how he and Kaaya liked working together
-Stephens will camp this Sunday
-Claims offers from Bowling Green, FAU, Marshall, MTSU, NC St., Tennessee, WKU, and Wisconsin
-Doesnt have a favorite, is open to everyone
-Camped at Florida and Florida St. last year
-In addition to Miami, Stephens is planning trips to USF, Florida, Florida St., and West Virginia
-Coaching staff, early playing time, and gameday settings are important to him
-Says he talks a lot on the field, like Chad Johnson

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Miami-Showing-Interest-In-WR-Clint-Stephens-133988

Either the staff knows sumthin we dont in regards to WRs on the board that are "pretending" to be interested but really are not..(Cannon, Lauderdale, Rudolph, maybe Lane) Or we really plan on taking 4 WRs next year. Becuz this is going WAY BEYOND C.Y.A. Kid is the goods but **** we got alot of WR offers out there and with kids we assume are very interested. **** some think Brady and Dixon will pull the trigger within the next few months.

Thinking the same thing. I thought two in this class was more then enough.
I want 4 dt, 4de, 4lb,2rb, 4 ol and fill the rest with whatever. That's just me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back