2014 Safety Mike Rogers (UCF commit)

Advertisement
Sleeper alert

Who is one sleeper player who is still under the radar that might end up at a big-name school?
-- Chris, Birmingham, Ala.

The name I keep hearing is Michael Rogers from Campbell High School in Smyrna, Ga. Rogers has been committed to UCF for a while, but that hasn't stopped plenty of big-time programs from continuing to recruit Rogers. With a huge start to the year, interest has only increased, and I think the Knights might have a fight on their hands to keep him down the stretch. Luckily for the coaches in Orlando, UCF is off to a great start and has a showcase game on Saturday against South Carolina, so they have a chance to show Rogers they have plenty to offer as well.

- See more at: http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1554439#sthash.JV7h8q2M.dpuf

Mike Rogers
For the fourth-straight week, Rogers makes the Fab 5. The two-way star racked up 135 yards on 21 carries and scored twice. He also had a 75-yard kick return. “You have to give credit to those Campbell kids, they never gave up and if there is a better player than (Rogers), I really want to see him,” South Cobb head coach Michael Youngblood said to the Marietta Daily Journal. “He is a (Division I), SEC player.”

Advertisement
probably the first time hearing of him but anyone knows his measurables?
Ht:6'0"
Wt:180 lbs
40:4.48 secs rivals
Ht: 6-0 | Wt: 185 | 40: 4.50 247
looks pretty consistent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back