2014 players not mentioned much on the board

Another name im going to keep mentioning til signing day next year is LORENZO CARTER!!!!! Has an offer and grew up a Miami Hurricane fan!!! He's going to be a monster like jadayveon clowney!!!

Advertisement
KD Cannon

I Am Kd Cannon™‏@IAmTheOne_92h
I Just been Offered By The School I Grow Up Loving Miami Hurricanes #TheU God Is To Good Blessed One Of My Favorite Schools

TIFWIW

Advertisement
[video=youtube;BFqBfH0ZXUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFqBfH0ZXUA[/video]

Offered last year

we have a legit shot at speedy noil and gerald willis III cause standish is going to be in there ears the whole season real talk :neonu:

Advertisement
we have a legit shot at speedy noil and gerald willis III cause standish is going to be in there ears the whole season real talk :neonu:

We weren't in Noils top five or whatever he just put out and not sure about willis. I would say they have a small interest and need to get them onto campus to even have a shot.

We weren't in Noils top five or whatever he just put out and not sure about willis. I would say they have a small interest and need to get them onto campus to even have a shot.
That can happen its about the summer if those guys come here just to visit **** Standish gives them a good excuse just to see UM and chill at Miami so its about getting them on campus early thats the key

That can happen its about the summer if those guys come here just to visit **** Standish gives them a good excuse just to see UM and chill at Miami so its about getting them on campus early thats the key

Standish will give us a great chance also we are going to win this year gives us a great chance and a chance to start a pipeline in LA

InsidetheU says that we are in Speedy noils top 5

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back