2014 OL Ryan Crozier

Advertisement
Advertisement
i would love to see what the desired position breakdown numbers are for this class as far as the staff is concerned.

as of right now, it appears we have 18 spots in this class if we had no attrition or guys leave early, and all red shirt juniors came back for a 5th year.
with a quick glance at O's depth chart we need about 22 to maintain proper long term depth. looking forward to seeing what happens after spring, could gain some
flexibility.

Nice feet...seems to have good balance....good grades./work ethic...I take him

Advertisement
Crozier won OL MVP at Golden's camp yesterday. I wouldn't be mad if the staff went after him if Martinez picks FSU.

Advertisement
Crozier won OL MVP at Golden's camp yesterday. I wouldn't be mad if the staff went after him if Martinez picks FSU.

I would have to disagree there are still some big boys left at the table who have yet to commit so I would say the pecking order is:

1)Corey Martinez
2)Isaiah Wynn
3)Demetrius Knox
4)Then it would be a toss up of Montel Mcbride or Crozier or Raul Diaz ( I am thinking let them battle it out at AG's camp again with the winner getting a verbal offer that turns committable if UM strikes out on the Top 3).

Go Canes!

We are in a position with OL where we only have to take one more really, really great prospect. We honestly don't even need that IMO but if the staff feels a kid is worth the spot then take him.

We are in a position with OL where we only have to take one more really, really great prospect. We honestly don't even need that IMO but if the staff feels a kid is worth the spot then take him.

I agree and that's why I think they are holding for either Wynn or Martinez. Wynn is a mauler type (but may be limited because of height) and Martinez can play all three inside spots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back