2013 remaining prospects

gvillecane

Recruit
We currently have 11 commited (I'm including Jean-Louis). With Vernon Davis transferring, how many kids will we sign? 19 or 20? Let's say 9 spots. Please correct me on the numbers if I am off. I say....

- Jordan Cunningham (WR)

- Nate Wozniak (OL)

- Denver Kirkland (OL)

- Jay Bostwick (DL)

- Maquedius Bain (DT)

- Tim Williams (DE)

- Matthew Thomas (LB)

- Jermaine Grace (LB)

- Michael Parker (S)

Unrealistc?? Would be a siiiiick close if Golden and rest of the staff can pull this off. Thoughts? And again, correct me on the numbers if I am off

Advertisement
For the most part I think that's how we're going to finish. I'd take Wozniak and Williams off of the list as I don't see them coming here and Parker is iffy, I think the staff wants to see how he does at LB before making up their mind on him.

I was thinking Wozniak at OL not at TE as some are predicting. If he doesnt sign with us, I'd assume we need another OL. We have Alex Gall and the kid from St Pete who might be a TE. Seantrel will go pro this year and the rest of the contributing OL will be Jrs and Srs. We need more depth.

Advertisement
We currently have 11 commited (I'm including Jean-Louis). With Vernon Davis transferring, how many kids will we sign? 19 or 20? Let's say 9 spots. Please correct me on the numbers if I am off. I say....

- Jordan Cunningham (WR)

- Nate Wozniak (OL)

- Denver Kirkland (OL)

- Jay Bostwick (DL)

- Maquedius Bain (DT)

- Tim Williams (DE)

- Matthew Thomas (LB)

- Jermaine Grace (LB)

- Michael Parker (S)

Unrealistc?? Would be a siiiiick close if Golden and rest of the staff can pull this off. Thoughts? And again, correct me on the numbers if I am off

Don't see Parker, Williams, or wazniack in this class and I think Thomas is 50/50. Look for some unknowns to emerge.

I'm thinking we still go with 5-6 more in this class even though Vernon Davis and Junior Alexis quit <-Just calling a spade a spade

Thomas
Kirkland
Bain
Cunningham
Williams
Parker
We really don't need anyone else cuzmof how deep last years class is and I left bostwick off the list just cuz I think Bain is better plus we already have Bryant...that is if we can hold on to him

Advertisement
do we need cunningham? i would rather find a DE prospect with a high ceiling and let golden work his magic

We should be going after 4 OL minimum for this class. 3 more OL, Bostwick, Bain, Grace, Thomas should be how this class ends. That's 18. If Coley, Tim Williams, or Alexander want it, make room by cutting off more deadweight.

Advertisement
Back