2013 Regionals - U Ousted. Season is Over

This series shows one thing. Not only does Morris suck, the whole staff does.

Time to clean house and hire Calvi

Advertisement
Morris grade for the season..........D at best. Pitching was pretty decent but hitting was God awful. Way too many guys playing that are small and skinny. We look like a juco team compared to Louisville. Somehow Miami has to change their recruiting philosophy. Too many guys are going to the pros. Do a better job of scouting these guys and find better replacements than 2nd and 3rd rate players from South Florida!!!!!!!

Bunting your cleanup hitter (not even late in the game!)?

Runner trying to advance to third from second base with less than 2 outs and no runner on first on a ground ball to third?

General incompetence on the base paths?

THis stuff goes beyond crappy hitting and offense.

It's the little stuff that tells us everything about this staff and the state of this program.

BTW, where's Canewasher (aka TitanCane) to lick Morris' *******?
Canewasher is probably hiding in the same place you were after the last 2 games!

Canewasher is right here, and it's typical that some clown like DandyCane would disappear after a win (when he predicted four errors) then show up to gloat after we lose. Typical UM fan, and the reason why we hate our own fans worse than we hate UF fans.

What's funny, though, is that we were supposed to be so much better while Morris was laid up in the hospital, but now that we lost, it's Morris' team again.

And as usual, I get some lame *** warning from a moderator, but DandyCane with his manly screen name can come in here and talk about licking nut sacks. Not sure what kind of guy always has the idea of licking nut sacks on his mind, but I'm not going to judge those kind of people. Jason Collins proved to DandyCane that it's okay to be open about that kind of lifestyle.

Canewasher still supporting his boy while flailing about trashing everything but the elephant in the room...Morris and his miserably incompetent stewardship of this once great program.

Will Canewasher address the job his boy is doing or continue to obfuscate and dance about the issue like Fred Astaire on an acid trip?

Canewasher still supporting his boy while flailing about trashing everything but the elephant in the room...Morris and his miserably incompetent stewardship of this once great program.

Will Canewasher address the job his boy is doing or continue to obfuscate and dance about the issue like Fred Astair on an acid trip?

At least you didn't make any more references to *** ****. Don't let us mess with your ways, though. I'm sure it's a lucrative industry for you.

Thank God we lost. I couldn't go another day without reading your posts. How's that PhD program coming along?

I hope Morris resigns. We are all well aware he's a legend but I think we need new blood to reinvigorate the program. Resigning would look much better than a firing.

Advertisement

Will Canewasher address the job his boy is doing or continue to obfuscate and dance about the issue like Fred Astair on an acid trip?

At least you didn't make any more references to *** ****. Don't let us mess with your ways, though. I'm sure it's a lucrative industry for you.

Thank God we lost. I couldn't go another day without reading your posts. How's that PhD program coming along?

Definitely Titan Cane. The same Mount Olympus air of self regard and superiority oozes from every post. Dude still refuses to address the latest Cane baseball debacle and Morris' roll in the same.

Let us know when your done primping and preening in front of that mirror long enough to lend us your thoughts on the latest Morris FAIL.

I was in Louisville all weekend. Overall we didn't look too bad, besides todays game where we looked defeated before the game even started. Coaching wise.. I think its time for a change. Thank Morris for all he's done for the program, and send him packing. Next years team should be much better. We return basically the entire lineup besides Mack. Hopefully this years recruiting class doesn't get destroyed by the draft like the past few have. We are in need of some OF depth and some power arms out of the bullpen. This should be an interesting offseason, depending on what they do with Morris.

Definitely Titan Cane. The same Mount Olympus air of self regard and superiority oozes from every post. Dude still refuses to address the latest Cane baseball debacle and Morris' roll in the same.

Let us know when your done primping and preening in front of that mirror long enough to lend us your thoughts on the latest Morris FAIL.

I doubt there's just one guy in the world who thinks you're a flamer and an idiot.

I don't stoop to your level to talk baseball because you're not interested in actual discussion. If someone isn't joining you in saying "FIER MORRISON" then they are a nut sack licker. Typical 19 year old Dade County internet tough guy.

And it's 'you're', not 'your', Mensa.

Advertisement
I was in Louisville all weekend. Overall we didn't look too bad, besides todays game where we looked defeated before the game even started. Coaching wise.. I think its time for a change. Thank Morris for all he's done for the program, and send him packing. Next years team should be much better. We return basically the entire lineup besides Mack. Hopefully this years recruiting class doesn't get destroyed by the draft like the past few have. We are in need of some OF depth and some power arms out of the bullpen. This should be an interesting offseason, depending on what they do with Morris.

In previous seasons this has meant nothing because guys have failed to improve (no need to mention names). Bottom line is we don't have much talent in the field outside of Thompson and our pitching staff will likely be decimated. Don't kid yourself I think this team continues the slow decline as it has over the last 5 years. And our arrogance on the recruiting trail is turning off coaches and (now) players alike. The whole staff needs to go but of course if there is a change it will be Gino. I hope he does well obviously but the realist in me thinks this program will be mediocre for a good while. Cronyism is never a good way to operate.

Starting to sound like some of the football boards on here. Keep the personal remarks to a minimum and let's actually talk baseball.

CaneWasher and DandyCane....**** is very annoying, both of you.

Season Highs
-10 straight wins to open up the year and getting ranked into high teens/early twenties in some polls
-Win against UNC when they were 16-0
-uhhhh, not many

Season Lows
-BC debacle
-ACC Tournament
-Losing 17-6 to Illinois St. at the Light in a one game series
-Beat UF first game, but really blew the next two. If we win that series, even potentially sweep, we are 12-0 with a low teen ranking. Could have changed entire season.

Pleasant Surprises
-Our starting pitching. Diaz and B-Rad, knew they were good, but going 1 and 3 in ERA in the ACC is excellent. Suarez is a respectable 3 and Salas as well.
-Kennedy really came on strong, kids a stud defensively as well
-Woodrey and Nedeljkovic in the pen

Disappointments
-Not 1 sweep in ACC play all year
-Dale Carey and Michael Broad
-Our bullpen, but especially AJ Salcines was beyond awful, blew so many games for us early in year
-Thought Grant Heyman would have somewhat of an impact his freshman year, obviously not
-Eric Whaley, thought his experience would come through for us this year
-Anyone know what happened to Tresgallo?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back